What Do They Know That We Don't???

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
What in da L do the sharks know that we don't that is out there? There have been too many shark attacks lately. Why are they hanging so close to land now??? Is Godzilla on her way? Loch Ness Monster?

Brady, Quint and Hooper send help!!!

<embed src="http://www.mattsmusicpage.com/111/themes/jaws.mid" autostart=true height=0 width=0 loop=true>

Why are we, humans, invading on their territory. GO swim in a pool and leave the ocean to the sharks....

This is just my
clipart_money_047.gif

Ok now why did I hear this music and was wondering where it was coming from.

Well Jelli, I can't swim and I just comfortable with the water year before last. I would rather wade in the ocean instead of the local pool. I would rather a seaweed "crawl" down my throat than someone's band aid...lol

Now if you can't swim then why go in the water? I always wondered why folks who can't swim go to beach and get in the water. But there is just as much bacteria if not more in the ocean than in a pool, if the pool is properly treated then the chlorine kills a lot of bacteria.

My hubby taught me to swim last Monday... well helped me to do it better. I like the local YMCA pool because when I couldn't swim all that well... I can at least make it to the sides of the pool... The ocean...aint no sides to that motor scooter. :D

Back