We Missed Our Chance - Wagner Group

The Founder

The US missed our chance in an attempt to over throw Putin. If Wagner were to pull their troops Putin would have issues.

This is the reason I did not want President Biden as president. He wants diplomacy with Putin. Bush 2 on his ranch told Putin "you are in America right now on a presidents ranch.....disappearing is an option." Per my conversations Putin thought it was a vacation until he was on his plane back to Russia and realized the U.S. could have killed him. Putin hasn't been back to America in that capacity since.

Biden is weak when it comes to Russia. Clinton or Bush 2 would have said "fugg you and ya momma..."

This is the reason I did not want President Biden as president. He wants diplomacy with Putin. Bush 2 on his ranch told Putin "you are in America right now on a presidents ranch.....disappearing is an option." Per my conversations Putin thought it was a vacation until he was on his plane back to Russia and realized the U.S. could have killed him. Putin hasn't been back to America in that capacity since.

Biden is weak when it comes to Russia. Clinton or Bush 2 would have said "fugg you and ya momma..."

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

You heard me.....Bush 2 and Clinton wanted Putin Dead. Bush 2 was only allowed to drive at his ranch without Secret Service in the truck. The four spouses went driving and Bush and Putin stood outside alone and the conversation took place. Bush 2 threatened Putin. Clinton was well known for making sarcastic comments about killing all KGB agents starting at the top. This was common knowledge by those like me who we trained by "cold warriors."

Back