Was this wrong?

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
Today, there was a kid in my class who was taking pride in the fact that "he didn't take orders from anyone."

So, I said, "I'll be when you get to prison you'll be taking orders from your boyfriend, or else he'll pimp slap you like your mother should have."

Nita, girl do what you have to do!!! I ain't mad at you.
rofl.gif

OMG

Politically incorrect, but funny as 'L'.

I probably would have told the little nucka the same thing. :redhot:

Yeah, LMBH, I know

But the stoopid little ofay had my foot about three inches from his teeth today. He even pissed off the rest of the class. He will never come in my room again. I have told the principal that if he comes in my class tomorrow, I am going HOME and will not return until that jacka$$ has had his schedule changed.

Isn't it wonderful to have this place to vent, lol. Hopefully, your principal will grant your wish, and perhaps suggest home school for little "Johnny."

Thats kinda' foul...jail, boyfriend, pimp slap. Dude doesn't have much to look forward too now does he? He was dealt with.

I don't blame u!

The kid was probably asking for it and sometime u have to say something like that just to shut the kid up or at least get the kid to act right! But you gotta be careful about that because some kids will try to get back at you by trying to get you in trouble or at least fired. But I know u ain't worried about that!:p :D :)

Of course, I think you told his azz right

Girl, you know I've been definitely thinking about a career change towards "educating". But when I hear some of the stories, sometimes I wonder if I'm really ready cuz my patience is thin, thin, thin.

:rolleyes:

FREAK!

Originally posted by Da_Sperm
Nita, that's a fine picture of you...
Yeah, thanks, I've been uhhh ... working out ... yeah, that's it ... WORKING OUT ... :rolleyes:

AND GUESS WHO WON'T BE IN MY CLASSROOM TODAY??

:D :D :D :D :D :D

NITA

What grade do you teach? I'm thinking about teaching second grade, myself. A friend of mine teaches second grade. She told me the first day of school that the students already were rude to her. For example, her name is Ms. Pitre and one of her students decides she wants to make the class laugh and call her Ms. Poochie. I told her that I was ready and willing to put up with the worst students, because I had the kind of parents that didn't take any shhhh... from me and my sisters. And I will not tolerate anything from these kids todays. At the end of the semester one of us will not survive; I'll walk away smiling.:) :) :)

OMG!! ROTFLMAO@ AAMU Big Dog!!! :emlaugh:

Nita, and diva of houston, y'all are better women than I'll ever be. I couldn't be a teacher; with the way these kids act today, I'll lose my job on the first day of school (and probably end up in jail somewhere)

That's what I'm talking about! I teach 9th grade, and sometimes these kids NEED to me broken down!

The problem nowadays is that the school districts here in GA have given the kids and the parents too much power. During my first week as a teacher, I had parents calling the school trying to get me removed just because I said the word "Damn" in the classroom. WTF? They were lucky that's all I said!

Actually, the kids are the easy part. It's these dumb-ass parents that will drive you crazy!

Back