Very important question for JSU*ATL...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
More MEAC Pick-up lines...

Uhhh Hey baby whats your GPA....

You know Im from the same conference as Jessie Jackson, so I know babymakin'.

Hey Baby want to go back to My classroom?

Re: More MEAC Pick-up lines...

Originally posted by J-State Tiger

You know Im from the same conference as Jessie Jackson, so I know babymakin'.

Now that was funny...:lmao:

And BornThrilla,

Maybe you don't Know but D*Nice is my babydaddy and I don't think he would like you talking too me.

Please don't make him send lil D after you... :uzi:

Who needs pick-up lines?

I'm el presidente of the BDF. Fidel Castro of meacfans. The Duke of the southside.

Nuff said.

More MEAC pick-up lines.....

Hey baby I have my own key to Tucker Hall!

They don't call me Fidel Castro for nuthin'!!!

I'm personally responsible for bringing Lambda Chi to AT&T!!

Originally posted by bornthrilla
Hey good lookin'. Whatcha got cookin?

Boy, you been listening to Hank Williams Jr too long. :rolleyes: Trying to pick up a member of the MAFIA with a line like that?

Go sit ova there and read Emily Mathews book of poems =======================> :(

Re: Re: Very important question for JSU*ATL...

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

Boy, you been listening to Hank Williams Jr too long. :rolleyes: Trying to pick up a member of the MAFIA with a line like that?

Go sit ova there and read Emily Mathews book of poems =======================> :(

He does not understand that being as pretty as I am and also being The 1st Lady of the Mafia that he would need to come a little stronger then that.

But he is a mf and from the bad breath family so what would you expect :rolleyes:

It seems that he his always after one of our ladies. Stick to that mutt pound of yours and see what type of inbreed you all can come up with. :redhot:

Y'all gonna lynch him too ?

Dang Bornthrilla, you sure are popular with these Mafia folks.......

:)

This could be a West-Side Story type of movie idea for me.... A brother from the other side of the fence and a femme fatal from the Mafia.....

*picks up notepad and scribbles out rough draft for next award-winning adult film*

Re: Y'all gonna lynch him too ?

Originally posted by phatback
Dang Bornthrilla, you sure are popular with these Mafia folks.......

Phat, the story should be something dealing with the guy from the other side is obsessed with joining the MAFIA, but can not because he do not carry the right skills for the job.

Originally posted by Battle Cat
BB

You should have seen Thrilla in ATL, chilling with the Mafia like he was one of us or something!

I believe ya! I bet he had on his "Superman" undies on under his outfit too. :rolleyes:

MAFIA OBSESSION....:(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back