Used Cars...Mileage?

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
I always hear not to buy a used car with a lot of mileage. What is the appropriate mileage to buy? Most of the SUVs already have at least 30,000 miles on them; is that ok?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Have the car checked out.. if it has more than 20k per year .. don't mess with it..

The truck was one year. I don't know anything about vehicles. Does this mean that the engine could go bad early?

Originally posted by Dirty
Have the car checked out.. if it has more than 20k per year .. don't mess with it..

Not necessarily but you don't want to buy a one year old vehicle with that many miles... you can e-mail me the specifics and I can give you a more detailed opinion on it.

watch out, for in the next few weeks the Texas market is probably about to become FLOODED with used vehicles from the flood of a lifetime in the Houston area. Most of these vehicles will probably be sent to neighboring states, so everyone thats looking to purchase a used vehicle make sure you check it out thoroughly. The last few used vehicles I bought, I had the VIN checked to see who was the previous owner and just looked them up to get more info on thecar. ie, why was it traded in, what maintence was kept on it and so on.

Can you believe??? Fiyah, I saw an Explorer on the carlot to be sold. It still had the Texas Inspection sticker on it.

Back