USA Today Super 25

Texas' #3 ranked North Shore get a scare after falling to Katy a couple of weeks ago:
Final
Westfield 21
Northshore 24

Last edited:
Mississippi#1 Madison Central issues another in state beat down to a top 5 team (#2 Brandon {28-14} & #4Pearl)
Final
Madison Central 34
Pearl 21

Alabama's Thompson after upsetting previously #16 nationally ranked Hoover follow up by a pummel.
Final
Thompson 51
Oak Mountain 14

Curtis has history like that? Only Louisiana schools I know about are St.Aug & that school the Mannings & OBJ went to.

Hopefully Westlake can make Cam & Pac-Man Jones proud

Unless Curtis gets some home cooking from the refs (which I expect) then it should be a close game

You definitely don't much about Louisiana football. Newman might have a few well-known athletes (Mannings and Odell Beckham, Jr.) from there, but they are hardly an elite team in Louisiana. Karr and Warren Easton are better than them. Northeast Louisiana have a few schools that can be added to that conversation, such Neville and West Monroe. Southern Lab and Kentwood are not bad either, but most of Louisiana most talented players are from the New Orleans area. Although my area (Central Louisiana) is rarely in the state football conversation, there are like 4 or 5 young men from there in the NFL, such as Richard with the Raiders from my high school (Peabody) and Chark with the Jacksonville Jaguars from Alexandria Senior High.

Look at you cheering for a school who only has black students to play on their athletic teams.

Meanwhile every student at Westlake is African American.

Couldn’t be me cheering for a school like that.

Stop whining.........You said that ANY school in Georgia can beat a Louisiana school. Take that beating like a man and not like an Atlanta Housewife.....LOL

John Curtis play too much 'technoball' as the homies in New Orleans would say. IMO, technoball beats a talented and undisciplined team all the time, which IMO is the big difference between HBCUs and PWIs with the same or less talent.

And McEachern is NOT the states #1 ranked team.

The score came from MaxPreps (though I don't doubt what you said those scores are oft time called in so error can occur). That is for the Poll....It depends on which one you're looking at and the date...I'll concede that Marietta is the #1 Ranked team though...

1568525260613.png

Last edited:
Back