Upsets Today

ravel74

Northwestern State just got Iowa; Bucknell about to get Arkansas more to come today...

I guess taking today off for march madness was worth it after all

ravel74 said:
Northwestern State just got Iowa;
:lol:
the major conferences gon take some more hits.

big east, big 10 champs out in round 1
:lmao::lmao:

(should have been acc too)

With Arkansas already having lost, the SEC will probably go 0-2 today, cause Kentucky is shaky. very shaky.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man, did y'all see the NWSt win over Iowa!!!? 3 pointer with a second left, after trailing by 13 in the 2nd half. I had Iowa on my bracket, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy for the school in North Louisiana.

MH, you're right about Kentucky, but Georgetown may be in trouble too.

NICE

Props to NW State. Still wishing the Jags could've pulled off the upset of the ceuntry...

Props to NW State as well. Louisiana basketball is being represented well in the NCAA tournament.

congrats Northwestern State

Clifton Lee

Hey remember back in the day when we had whole teams with hair like this dude.

Iowa hurt me today. Now, I really need North Carolina and Michigan State to win.

Re: Upsets Today (NSU)

I called my cousin immediately after NSU beat Iowa and he said Natchitoches (my hometown) was going crazy. Folks were riding around blowing horns... He couldn't even talk 'cause folks kept calling him and knocking on his door.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Remember in a separate thread how I talked about playing regional.in-state rivals in home and home for GSU and SU. I think playing Northwestern, Southeastern, ULL, McNeese, ULM, LaTech would really help GSU and SU's recruiting, attendance, and RPI (of course we would have to win). But I like playing these teams instead of going 0-12 to start the season.

MikeBigg said:
Remember in a separate thread how I talked about playing regional.in-state rivals in home and home for GSU and SU. I think playing Northwestern, Southeastern, ULL, McNeese, ULM, LaTech would really help GSU and SU's recruiting, attendance, and RPI (of course we would have to win). But I like playing these teams instead of going 0-12 to start the season.
funny you mentioned that because all you have to do is scare a couple of majors or fool around and upset one and they will not schedule anymore, so our sucess might force us to schedule each other.

UConn gettin the business right about now also but i think they'll pull it out.

THAMES said:
congrats Northwestern State

Clifton Lee

Hey remember back in the day when we had whole teams with hair like this dude.

:lmao:

You should have seen Pop & Tommy Green with those big azz "fros." :lol: :emlaugh:

philharmonic said:
Bucknell didn't upset Arkansas, The Razornecks are sorry!!!!

They got rid of the head hog Nolan Richardson for this young brother Stan Heath and they havent been the same since. Do you guys find it strange that Nolan hasnt had another job offer. Maybe he have and I just dont remember it. Maybe he content on his ranch.

Croft84 said:
They got rid of the head hog Nolan Richardson for this young brother Stan Heath and they havent been the same since. Do you guys find it strange that Nolan hasnt had another job offer. Maybe he have and I just dont remember it. Maybe he content on his ranch.

The Razorback Foundation is paying him not to coach. I think last year was the final year of that deal. He may be coaching next season. But good for those dummies. They could not stand Nolan Richardson's mouth but they liked his winning. He had a down year. He made a comment after the Kentucky lost( in the heat of the moment) that they could pay him out of his contract now if they don't like it. And the Razorneck foundation lost their minds. Well they got what they wanted a soft spoken brotha who is still learning the game as opposed to an outspoken ole school brotha who don't bite his tongue and has mastered the game. Life is ironic.

too bad we could never get nolan to the swac. there are only a handful of good head coaches in the swac. he would definitely help resurrect the conference. gives me an idea for a thread.

Wichita St beat Tenn. Bruce yo azz cant coach. His azz fugged my bracket up. I probably still have 2 points. :nod: Can anyone explain to me why Tenn got a number 2 seed anyway?

WVU was beating NWST by as many as 20, and NWST just said its not over and cut the lead to 12.

Back