Unrealistic expectations of women when looking for a brother making six figures.

@buckwheat1911 , thanks for posting this. I was looking at you-tube the other day, and there was this young black woman who had a video in which she was telling young black women not to date black men that were firemen, plumbers, etc. because those were not "cool" occupations. Those occupations were not sexy. Those are not high end jobs. SMH!!! I was sitting here thinking this heifer has lost her damn mind. I would post it here if I could find it again, but I can't find it.

@buckwheat1911 , thanks for posting this. I was looking at you-tube the other day, and there was this young black woman who had a video in which she was telling young black women not to date black men that were firemen, plumbers, etc. because those were not "cool" occupations. Those occupations were not sexy. Those are not high end jobs. SMH!!! I was sitting here thinking this heifer has lost her damn mind. I would post it here if I could find it again, but I can't find it.
I saw that video. It's sad what dating has become. I hate to say it but from the church, Grandma and them lies, social media and there friends it's not hard to see why so many of our sisters never get married or asked to be married. Passa be telling them so many mis quotes from the Bible it dooms them from the start.

I too saw that video. All I could do is SMH. Demented, false sense of entitlement, with expectations that their very own fathers couldn’t meet nor would entertain.

I too saw that video. All I could do is SMH. Demented, false sense of entitlement, with expectations that their very own fathers couldn’t meet nor would entertain.
First you have to have DADDY in the house to shut that mess down in the first place when the waiting to exhale, fake woke, entitled, baby momma starter kit and angst written spare with a podcast mic crew start chirping.

There are a LOT of them here in ATL. Many of them are barely making it but a lot of them are also highly educated women that make good money. The latter of those, there's a lot of them out here in Douglas County. Big houses, nice cars... I do instacart as a side hustle for vacation money and most of the big tipping orders I get are from single black women. I pull up to some of these houses and the first thing I be wanting to ask is what the hell do you do for a living?

Those same women though, you'll see out at night in the usual spots like Fin & Feathers and actually talking to them you realize just how out of touch with reality when it comes to dating. Most are in their mid 30's or early 40's and will soon hit that wall of reality though when they find themselves single and mid 40's with no dude or kids.

I saw a video where the sister sister twin Tia Mowery who is newly divorced found out what being cute and single means. She said that all men want to do it smash her cat. I mean at what point did they think heterosexual men stop liking sex? This is all they complain about on tik tok. Men wanting to have sex with them. Reality is a mofo.

There are a LOT of them here in ATL. Many of them are barely making it but a lot of them are also highly educated women that make good money. The latter of those, there's a lot of them out here in Douglas County. Big houses, nice cars... I do instacart as a side hustle for vacation money and most of the big tipping orders I get are from single black women. I pull up to some of these houses and the first thing I be wanting to ask is what the hell do you do for a living?

Those same women though, you'll see out at night in the usual spots like Fin & Feathers and actually talking to them you realize just how out of touch with reality when it comes to dating. Most are in their mid 30's or early 40's and will soon hit that wall of reality though when they find themselves single and mid 40's with no dude or kids.
Brother, we got a fair share here in DC too

I saw a video where the sister sister twin Tia Mowery who is newly divorced found out what being cute and single means. She said that all men want to do it smash her cat. I mean at what point did they think heterosexual men stop liking sex? This is all they complain about on tik tok. Men wanting to have sex with them. Reality is a mofo.
Her issue was, she had likely the best that she was gonna get and she divorced him because she was "bored." Jumped back in these streets thinking that dudes were going to be falling over to holla and she got smashed a few times and realized she fucked up. Tried to go back, dude wasn't interested.. now she's posting bikini pics on instagram. She played herself basically.

I saw that video. It's sad what dating has become. I hate to say it but from the church, Grandma and them lies, social media and there friends it's not hard to see why so many of our sisters never get married or asked to be married. Passa be telling them so many mis quotes from the Bible it dooms them from the start.
Hammer Time GIF

You really can't praise Kevin Samuels on this front when he was the main one pushing that "high value" bullshit.
Yep, KS was pushing the high value man, but guess what, it wasn't just to women. He was pushing it to men as well.
People forget, just because he was talking to majority women about their choices, he was telling men to do better, get themselves in shape, get their finances in order, DRESS BETTER...

Yep, KS was pushing the high value man, but guess what, it wasn't just to women. He was pushing it to men as well.
People forget, just because he was talking to majority women about their choices, he was telling men to do better, get themselves in shape, get their finances in order, DRESS BETTER...
All of it is bullshit, regardless, even if he was pushing it to men. It's nothing more than right-wing garbage and gender war rhetoric.

Kevin was telling the truth on both sides. No way a guy in a high tax income bracket dates a woman with 6 different baby daddies. No way a woman in a high tax bracket dates a dude with sagging pants who doesn't want to advance. I mean it's life. If you know of one that does show him or her to me and I'll show you a fool.

Kevin was telling the truth on both sides. No way a guy in a high tax income bracket dates a woman with 6 different baby daddies. No way a woman in a high tax bracket dates a dude with sagging pants who doesn't want to advance. I mean it's life. If you know of one that does show him or her to me and I'll show you a fool.
Fact of truth.

All of it is bullshit, regardless, even if he was pushing it to men. It's nothing more than right-wing garbage and gender war rhetoric.
Whats right wing about telling men to get in shape, handle their business and just be better. I got some homeboys in their late 30s and 40s who still move like we 21. Hell, i be wanting to send them some KS videos.

Whats right wing about telling men to get in shape, handle their business and just be better. I got some homeboys in their late 30s and 40s who still move like we 21. Hell, i be wanting to send them some KS videos.
Imagine me mines in their 50's still like that. Heck I got a few in their 60's. lol

Back