Two Can Play That Game

Kay Bee

Tha Track Layer
Has anyone seen this movie? Besides the fact that there was eye candy for both genders in the movie (Vivica Fox and Pamela Jones were looking delicious :eek: :p :eek: ) I thought it really hit home about the games we (women and men) play as adults.

For all mankind!!! LOL!

Man I thought this movie was great.....and I didn't expect it to be. So I was really pleased and caught off guard.

Tamela(not Pamela) Jones has made a come up since being in Booty call. Now she is a fiyah broad..in Booty Call she was a mud duck. Make up and a personal trainer can do wonders.

And that dayum Anthony Anderson is a funny mofo. He is about to blow up.....

If you two went to see this movie AFTER the tragic events of Tuesday, you should be ashamed of yourselves.:rolleyes: Like football, movies are trivial in comparison to the loss of the many lives, and to partake in such trivial activities shows a disrespect to the deceased.:rolleyes: Don't y'all know that they are still digging up bodies. And here y'all are going to movies and what not. Y'all got a heckuva lot of nerves.:rolleyes:

I might go see it tonight.:D

My husband and I saw it Friday night when this couple we know stood us up. :D ******** staring at B and T from Texas City**********

It was good. Morris Chestnuts sidekick made the movie! I liked all the characters...the comedy was cool!

SMH @ you movie goers.:rolleyes: You shoulda been home mourning.:rolleyes: Weren't we supposed to think about the more important things in life this weekend???:rolleyes:

I still may check this movie out today.:D

My bad on the screw up on the name. I realized later that day that I had put a P where it was supposed to be a T.

My hubster and I checked this one out the weekend it came out. We both enjoyed it, and I agree with J4J that the "sidekick" (Anthony Anderson) made the film.

Robber,

I saw "Two can play......." the w/e before the tragedy took place so there. ;)

BTW, I saw it with a girlfriend instead of the hubbie and let me telll you I enjoyed it a WHOLE lot more than I think I would have if my other half had been there. ;) :eek: :eek:

Can y'all believe...

the movie diva hasn't seen it yet. Well anyway, that Anthony Anderson is funny as hell, so I can only imagine how he did in this one.

I saw the movie on opening night and it was quite hilarious. I am gonna go and check it out again.

I saw the movie before the wtc too... It was okay.. more of a date movie to me though..

I saw it this past saturday. Anthony and Monique are crazy. It was funny but is it just me or are the same folks showing up in the black movies. After a while all these movies will start to run together....best man..the wood...brother...two can play.

yep! We don't have many black actors. The same ones keep showing up. I'm hoping this helps them instead of hindering them.

Originally posted by jelli
I saw it this past saturday. Anthony and Monique are crazy. It was funny but is it just me or are the same folks showing up in the black movies. After a while all these movies will start to run together....best man..the wood...brother...two can play.

It had some good/funny scenes and Vivica was looking quite good. She could loose the 69 shirt she wore to bed. Trying to send a little shout ou to your hubby. I saw her at Planet Hollywood in Beverly Hills about four years ago and she has lost some...well you know. :idea: Anyway, I was a bit disappointed because I expected more. The whole narration thing got on my nerves. Did I say, Vivica was looking good? My bad.

Games-Games-Games!!! :mad: I'm glad that part of my life is over. :) :)

Robber you will be please to know, I saw the movie that Monday. Ironically, I couldn't sleep that night. When I got home, I said to myself "Something doesn't feel right". But anyway, I enjoyed the movie. I would give it 5 popcorns, but with Anthony's comedy, Gabrielle's *****iness, Vivica's comeback from Kingdom Come, Morris's Chestnuts :emlaugh:, Regina's (can't think of her real name) pathetic clueless idea of men, Monique's being real, etc...something was still missing. I give it 3.5 popcorns with butter.

This calls for my Small talk "come back.

Originally posted by Robber
Don't y'all know that they are still digging up bodies. And here y'all are going to movies and what not. Y'all got a heckuva lot of nerves.:
I might go see it tonight.:D

Robber, Robber, Robber,
SMH
You got me. I saw it too this weekend, even with all the digging.
Now, since you called me out, you're alright with me.
And to think MY OWN WORDS have been turned around on me.
SMH

:p

Can't wait to meet ya.

Oh yeah... I was crackin' up on the Movie!!
I'm glad it wasn't a fluke... I just have to be concerned that Morris don't try to take on any movie script, since he's a hot ticket. Or he may end up like Jamie Foxx, with a Fluke or two under his belt!!

Back