Tv ?????

purplerush

Is there any kind of SWAC basketball TV package?
I remember last year that the ASU/ASU game was shown from Montgomery on a Monday night on MBC.

Found this on onnidan.com

The SWAC Council of Presidents voted Thursday to keep the conference's television package with VUE-TV of Ohio in place despite the halt of telecasts this year after Sept. 29. The company was to televise 13 regular season football games and 16 basketball games this season but halted the telecasts in late September due to financial difficulties.

Originally posted by Jag Voice
Found this on onnidan.com

The SWAC Council of Presidents voted Thursday to keep the conference's television package with VUE-TV of Ohio in place despite the halt of telecasts this year after Sept. 29. The company was to televise 13 regular season football games and 16 basketball games this season but halted the telecasts in late September due to financial difficulties.

What kind of nonsence is this:rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe I'm missing the big picture.....Why would they even think about doing this....

So you mean to tell me that the SWAC is keeping its contract with a television station even after they stopped showing games due to financial difficulties?!?!

<b>This is a dayum shame!! What kind of stuff is that?</b>

Back