Tuberville praises $1.4 billion for broadband he voted against: Alabama GOP will ‘damn sure take credit,’ Doug Jones says

But will the masses care? Personally, I don't think they will.
I think they will if enough blood is shed and the masses see it...I also feel players will...maga supporters want to take this country back to the pre civil rights era while preserving white supremacy ....with that these players have families friends etc who may expérience racism or an extrême situation fueled by it. We have some intelligent black players on these pwi teams who will say enough is enough..I saw some of that during the George Floyd protest.

I think they will if enough blood is shed and the masses see it...I also feel players will...maga supporters want to take this country back to the pre civil rights era while preserving white supremacy ....with that these players have families friends etc who may expérience racism or an extrême situation fueled by it. We have some intelligent black players on these pwi teams who will say enough is enough..I saw some of that during the George Floyd protest.
I hope you are correct.

Good ole Alabama and the losing we incur just to support ignorance

Don't forget to add billons more to that, over time, because as you know Space Force Command is staying in Colorado.

Would someone please tell these idiots that Alabama has no pull. Plus how can a state AG investigate the federal government? They say anything other than admitting Tuberville funked up.

Republicans especially the poor trash don't really support the military nor police. They just say it make themselves feels good.

He had to release his hold on those promotions...

Back