TSPN's affect on the SWAC in generall?

Uhhh....err....Oh wait...that's right, @Fiyah is the chief Kangaroo. He is the one who managed those list if memory serves me correctly.

Fiyah, why isn't JROCK in the HOF? You got some explaining to do! :mad:

Get'em JROCK!

He must have been riding shotgun with the Pink Panther back to Texas after one of those Jaguar beat downs when he made that call....LOL
1568423497886.png

Man, where da hell you been? You left some of your kids here when you exited. You need to take them with you.
I've been here just lurking, they grown now, I'm retired and they on their own now...did the best I could for them but I think they can handle their business on this board. I'm thinking about coming out of retirement, along with a few others so lookout. I will post some old pictures of the Bayou Classic gathering in Nov. Peace.

I've been here just lurking, they grown now, I'm retired and they on their own now...did the best I could for them but I think they can handle their business on this board. I'm thinking about coming out of retirement, along with a few others so lookout. I will post some old pictures of the Bayou Classic gathering in Nov. Peace.
Well, when you do come back make sure you bring SS back witcha!! Miss that fine wine.

Back