TRUMP IN THE THROES OF DEMENTIA?

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
WHEN HE CONFUSES GOV JERRY BROWN WITH WILLIE BROWN (A BLACK MAN) WHO WAS THE THEN MAYOR OF SAN FRANCISCO, YOU KNOW HE HAS SOME SERIOUS ISSUES.

Last edited:
Why are CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN and fox noise not covering agent orange brain issues on their broadcast. A clear age related issue, but when Biden was having these issues it was a top news story. CNN has added it to their website.

He lied about having a horrible experience in a helicopter with the former mayor of San Francisco, but it never happened. This should be a lead story.

Trump said he ‘went down’ in helicopter ‘emergency landing’ with former San Francisco mayor, who says it never happened​

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/08/politics/trump-helicopter-story-willie-brown/index.html

Why are CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN and fox noise not covering agent orange brain issues on their broadcast. A clear age related issue, but when Biden was having these issues it was a top news story. CNN has added it to their website.

He lied about having a horrible experience in a helicopter with the former mayor of San Francisco, but it never happened. This should be a lead story.

Trump said he ‘went down’ in helicopter ‘emergency landing’ with former San Francisco mayor, who says it never happened​

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/08/politics/trump-helicopter-story-willie-brown/index.html
WHAT HE ^^^^^^^ SAID.

WHEN HE CONFUSES GOV JERRY BROWN WITH WILLIE BROWN (A BLACK MAN) WHO WAS THE THEN MAYOR OF SAN FRANCISCO, YOU KNOW HE HAS SOME SERIOUS ISSUES.
I don't believe he confused them. He was just spinning off another one of his many lies the press eat up without scrutinizing him. Just think of the hundred or so questions that could have been asked off of that lie.

I don't believe he confused them. He was just spinning off another one of his many lies the press eat up without scrutinizing him. Just think of the hundred or so questions that could have been asked off of that lie.
I BELIEVE HE GENUINELY CONFUSED THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR NAMES. HE IS A PROVEN AND KNOWN LIAR. ...AND IT GETS HARDER AND MORE DIFFICULT TO KEEP ONE'S LIES IN ORDER, WHEN THE MIND FABRICATES AND CONFUSES INCIDENTS. I BELIEVE HE IS GENUINELY CONFUSED ABOUT CERTAIN INCIDENTS. I HAD AN UNCLE WHO WAS JUST LIKE TRUMP IN MANY WAYS. HE HAD EARNED A FEW BUCKS IN HIS LIFETIME AND WAS CONVINCED THE ENTIRE FAMILY WAS OUT TO GET HIS MONEY, IN HIS ADVANCED AGE. (...AND THAT WAS PROBABLY TRUE FOR SOME OF MY COUSINS) ...BUT THE MAJORITY OF THE FAMILY WAS ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT HIS DIMINISHING MENTAL FACULTIES. TRUMP IS LIVING IN AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT WORLD FROM THE REST OF US.

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
- Nothing is wrong with trump, this is smoke and mirrors, slight-of- hand. trump is setting up his medical mental defense, to keep him out of jail, in case he loses the election. Like in the past crap he's done, he's putting it in full real-time view for the world to see. So when it comes time for the justice system to take action, people will look back and say, look how he was acting coming up to the 24 election. It' all a con and act people.

- Nothing is wrong with trump, this is smoke and mirrors, slight-of- hand. trump is setting up his medical mental defense, to keep him out of jail, in case he loses the election. Like in the past crap he's done, he's putting it in full real-time view for the world to see. So when it comes time for the justice system to take action, people will look back and say, look how he was acting coming up to the 24 election. It' all a con and act people.
YOURS IS AN INTERESTING TAKE. WE SHALL ALL SEE IN JUST UNDER THREE MONTHS.

Back