To all my crats

lilpoint19

Hey everyone, this is Pointdexter. I just wanted to know how y'all fared in South Carolina. Diamonds, if you're reading this, let me know what's up with the band. If you're not in the band, it's all good, just let me know how you're doing. Give me some numbers and give me some dates.

CRAT FOR LIFE

Unlike you, I am not new to this page, I have had to renew because of the changes they made in the past. So please don't question my being here.:cool: Eventhough I'm not in that swac or even in a black school anymore for that matter, this is still like home to me....I hope you can dig that.;) if not tough.

Whuz Up Point this is Tee well ya' boy Prof is trippin' so everybody quittin' and as for myself. I have retired the mallets and currently attend Uof Memphis.

Originally posted by Jayson
Interesting Signature you have there...

Yeah, well you know it's still a work in progress. I hope no one gets toooooooooooo offended, but it is ok for them to be offended. Just not tooooooooo offended.

Originally posted by GoodFella
ness...

CO Signing

<marquee>THIS THREAD HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN JACKED BY SBINC ADVANCE TACTICAL ASSUALT FORCE !!!</marquee>

tank.jpg

Back