Tiger Woods sued by ex-girlfriend; Erica Herman wants NDA nullified, citing sexual assault act

Olde Hornet

Nooky keeps bringing Tiger down.​

Tiger Woods sued by ex-girlfriend; Erica Herman wants NDA nullified, citing sexual assault act​

Tiger Woods’ former girlfriend wants to nullify a nondisclosure agreement she signed with golf’s biggest star in a legal dispute that involves allegations of an abrupt breakup after six years together.

The news comes to light as Woods plans to return to Augusta National to play in the Masters.

Attorneys for Woods’ ex-girlfriend, Erica Herman, are asking for clarity on what she can and cannot say, according to documents filed in Martin County Circuit Court in south Florida.

Woods lives in Hobe Sound in Martin County and the complaint said Woods and Herman had been living together.

Herman alleges Woods’ agents persuaded her to pack for a short vacation. She claims when she arrived at the airport, they told her she had been locked out of the house and was not to return.

She also alleges the agents “attempted to justify their illegal conduct” by paying for a hotel room and certain expenses for a short period of time. The complaint says the agents removed her belongings and misappropriated $40,000 in cash that belonged to her, “making scurrilous and defamatory allegations about how she obtained the money.”

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Woods likes the shall we say exotic when it comes to sex........
Oh, so Tiger is a freak, huh.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Man Tiger Woods is the dumbest half black MOFO that ever walked the face of the earth. I can tell he didn't have any black homies. Man yall can talk shyttt but black homies will keep a dude off that BS......black homies will take the charge for you or get their cousin to take it.....just keep money on their books and take care of their momma, grandmama, and babymama.

Man if I was Tiger Woods I would be married to somebody like Beyounce or Tracey Ellis Ross....efff these low budget exotic looking hoes....

Man Tiger Woods is the dumbest half black MOFO that ever walked the face of the earth. I can tell he didn't have any black homies. Man yall can talk shyttt but black homies will keep a dude off that BS......black homies will take the charge for you or get their cousin to take it.....just keep money on their books and take care of their momma, grandmama, and babymama.

Man if I was Tiger Woods I would be married to somebody like Beyounce or Tracey Ellis Ross....efff these low budget exotic looking hoes....
makes sense but those women don't march to their beats and aren't submissive

makes sense but those women don't march to their beats and aren't submissive

Man I'm Tiger Woods!!!!! I have ocean yacht!!!! Not a Lake Ponchatrain Boat!!! Man I have a CREW to sail my monkey a$$ to the Bahamas.....Man I'm Tiger Woods!!!!!

Dude and let's not talk about HBCU homecomings......ninja we on the SCENE!!!!! Essence Festival!!!!! I would have an indoor golf tournament just for the ladies and name it "Golf for Sisters Only." Man this cat is Tiger Woods....

Tiger Woods is supposed to be with a Sanaa Latham....Regina King....

Man I would sit back and be like "Baby do your thing....Byach I'm Tiger Woods."

See sometimes God blesses the wrong ninja with money and fame. God knew I would be for the streets with a high class lady on my arm. I mean Tiger Woods can talk to ladies we can't even breath the same oxygen.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man I'm Tiger Woods!!!!! I have ocean yacht!!!! Not a Lake Ponchatrain Boat!!! Man I have a CREW to sail my monkey a$$ to the Bahamas.....Man I'm Tiger Woods!!!!!

Dude and let's not talk about HBCU homecomings......ninja we on the SCENE!!!!! Essence Festival!!!!! I would have an indoor golf tournament just for the ladies and name it "Golf for Sisters Only." Man this cat is Tiger Woods....

Tiger Woods is supposed to be with a Sanaa Latham....Regina King....

Man I would sit back and be like "Baby do your thing....Byach I'm Tiger Woods."

See sometimes God blesses the wrong ninja with money and fame. God knew I would be for the streets with a high class lady on my arm. I mean Tiger Woods can talk to ladies we can't even breath the same oxygen.

i agree but those women can act like Tiger also - men don't like that

Back