Tia Mowry Graduated from her Marriage to Thirst Trapping her 13 year old Son?

pvdogteam

Who ya rootin' for? PVU
What in the entire "Her son doesn't need to see that" is going on with her? She going to give that youngster some trauma, not going to lie when he said "Looking like an elderly superhero" got me DEAD

Tia Mowry

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
All she needs is some wood in every hole in her body....she will be quiet then.
Pick Me Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

See you fellas looking at long term. I'm old now. My best years are passed me. I'm looking for retirement money. She is freshly divorced and confused. I'd sneak in eat her and screw her like a animal because see at this point she's in her hoe phase. In the hoe phase you use them, take their money and when she comes back to reality the next simps will be in line to make her feel better. I swear do I have to teach yall everything. SMH! Ya'll out here worrying how fine she is. Who cares! All these chicks over 40 got issues, been screwed out and hit all kind of ways. Show me the money!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
See you fellas looking at long term. I'm old now. My best years are passed me. I'm looking for retirement money. She is freshly divorced and confused. I'd sneak in eat her and screw her like a animal because see at this point she's in her hoe phase. In the hoe phase you use them, take their money and when she comes back to reality the next simps will be in line to make her feel better. I swear do I have to teach yall everything. SMH! Ya'll out here worrying how fine she is. Who cares! All these chicks over 40 got issues, been screwed out and hit all kind of ways. Show me the money!

Right…you and I are going hour by hour

Back