Thief Steals Girl Scout's Cookie Money

Stuff like this is why I said in that other post I had to get from around people that I know had no business having guns. This, is the wild type shit some of them would do and you just couldn't comprehend how they thought doing that actually made sense. I'm talking about just wild beyond most people's level of understanding. People are crazy.

Stuff like this is why I said in that other post I had to get from around people that I know had no business having guns. This, is the wild type shit some of them would do and you just couldn't comprehend how they thought doing that actually made sense. I'm talking about just wild beyond most people's level of understanding. People are crazy.
Brother, I didn't grow up around those type of people but I deal with some of those people now in DC and I sometimes just smh at some of the isht they do. I be wanting to ask them why sometimes but then again, I dont want to be the next one of their list lol.

Brother, I didn't grow up around those type of people but I deal with some of those people now in DC and I sometimes just smh at some of the isht they do. I be wanting to ask them why sometimes but then again, I dont want to be the next one of their list lol.
One side of my family was wild as hell.. the other side was super religious. Being in the middle of that you couldn't help BUT to be around wild dudes sometimes. Especially in the early years before we left the projects. I put robbing gas stations in that same category because realistically...for that felony risk, how much are you really about to come up off of from robbing a gas station? Dudes didnt care lol. It was either that type nonsense or selling dope...and I ain't talkin about weed.A lot of their youngins are the very ones down there in gangs shooting each other right now. Same families, different generation.

Without hardly ever going down there other than to slide to my parents house and back home, I'd bet I could give the last names of half or more of the wild shit that happens down there. Same neighborhoods it's always been...same folks that were wildin when we were young that taught their kids the same type nonsense. Only with the gang influence now, it's way worse than it was when I was growing up. Used to be a town where one murder by a gun would be wildly uncharacteristic. Now, they're on the news as much as Atlanta for gun violence.

One side of my family was wild as hell.. the other side was super religious. Being in the middle of that you couldn't help BUT to be around wild dudes sometimes. Especially in the early years before we left the projects. I put robbing gas stations in that same category because realistically...for that felony risk, how much are you really about to come up off of from robbing a gas station? Dudes didnt care lol. It was either that type nonsense or selling dope...and I ain't talkin about weed.A lot of their youngins are the very ones down there in gangs shooting each other right now. Same families, different generation.

Without hardly ever going down there other than to slide to my parents house and back home, I'd bet I could give the last names of half or more of the wild shit that happens down there. Same neighborhoods it's always been...same folks that were wildin when we were young that taught their kids the same type nonsense. Only with the gang influence now, it's way worse than it was when I was growing up. Used to be a town where one murder by a gun would be wildly uncharacteristic. Now, they're on the news as much as Atlanta for gun violence.
That sounds like my hometown of Pontotoc, MS. They are like Sparta in the 'Heat of the Night' tv series. There are murders almost every week. Drugs is the major reasons for shootings in my Hometown.

That sounds like my hometown of Pontotoc, MS. They are like Sparta in the 'Heat of the Night' tv series. There are murders almost every week. Drugs is the major reasons for shootings in my Hometown.
All it took was for one dude from there to go to prison, join a gang and bring that culture back when he got out to flip the town upside down.

Back