The purpose of this forum ...

Tara

Administrator
Round Table Discussion was added for new <b>and</b> old posters that may feel their topics, questions, and/or concerns are becoming lost in the midst of some of the more trivial threads of Small Talk. Round Table Discussion is a forum for discussion of issues that do not relate to marching bands or undergraduate issues.

Please be reminded that as in all forums of The SWAC Page Network, personal attacks, whether overt or on the sly will NOT be tolerated in this forum. Sexual discussions without true merit and backing wll NOT be tolerated either. i.e. "I can lick puddin' better than you thread, let me show" type threads and the like, will NOT be tolerated.

I hope you enjoy this forum and we can utilize it in a productive and positive manner.

If I have not covered a subject and you still have any questions or concerns, please post them here so we can addresss them now, rather than later.

Moderator(s) have not been chosen for this forum, so if you feel you qualify and have the time, dedication, and objectivity to moderate this forum, please drop me a private message.

T

Kenn & Tara

Praise God for this and other forms. If nobody ever told you guys, this board has blessed many people in many ways. I myself only originally wanted to post on the smack board but I have found the prayer and other boards to be good outlets for expression. Keep up the Good work!!!!!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Am I late or something?

Because I just noticed the forum this morning. Any way, good job.

*singing* I say we're movin' on uuuup.:p

Back