The Puddins of the SWACPage SUCK to the Highest of SUCKTIVITY!!!!!

Dr. Sweet NUPE

They don't participate anymore because of mess.....
They won't partipate in the "Show Your Tits" Crusade........
They act like their Puddin is gold when it's really cubic zarconia........
:eek::bawling: :emlaugh: :) :( :eek: :D ;) :p :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :confused: :idea: :redhot: :goof: :uzi: :kiss: :wavey: :sleeping: :heart: :flamethro :xeye: :teleport: :splat: :kaioken: :love:

If I had a choice out of a SWAC Puddin and a MEAC Puddin I might just choose the MEAC Puddin!!!!

Let me get this straight. You called us freaks and now we suck. You MEAC pudding cause ours ain't the real deal.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo
Who's stopping you?????!!!! :mad:

Judging by the less that stellar response from some of your ridiculous misogynistic threads, ain't nobody holding you back.

See Ya! Soooo Loooong!! :D :D :D ;) :p

Some of these puddins are ALL RIGHT WITH ME!!!! And there's NOTHING wrong with a Puddin that SUCKS

NN

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by chocalate_topaz
Let me get this straight. You called us freaks and now we suck. You MEAC pudding cause ours ain't the real deal.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo
Who's stopping you?????!!!! :mad:

Judging by the less that stellar response from some of your ridiculous misogynistic threads, ain't nobody holding you back.

See Ya! Soooo Loooong!! :D :D :D ;) :p

LOL!!!!

Thank Nasty!!! I had Sweetlicks all wrong. Sad he can't appreciate a pudding that sucks! :rolleyes: You disappoint me Licks! :p

Originally posted by BluBlood
Thank Nasty!!! I had Sweetlicks all wrong. Sad he can't appreciate a pudding that sucks! :rolleyes: You disappoint me Licks! :p

We must be talking about two different types of SUCKS....

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE

So Blu....do you SUCK?

lickthe.gif

Back