The mothers of Jackson, Mississippi

Now, Hancock County is a whole different ballgame.
Depends on part. Bay st. Louis and waveland flood too much for me. Harrison in my opinion is still best investment. However, there is a lot of money going into diberville over next 10 years.

While it could be understood that CBS is trying to "shine a light" on the impact of violence in Jackson through the tale of these mothers who've endured such unspeakable tragedy, what national stories like this do (and even at the local level) is reinforce stereotypes about Black people and deepen racial tensions.

Also, when we talk about so-called "Black-on-Black" gun crime, it is viewed as an issue that just affects Black people as opposed to other forms of gun violence (that necessarily don't involve Black victims or perpetrators like in Uvalde, for example) is treated as an American problem that requires intervention from various political and social perspectives.

While it could be understood that CBS is trying to "shine a light" on the impact of violence in Jackson through the tale of these mothers who've endured such unspeakable tragedy, what national stories like this do (and even at the local level) is reinforce stereotypes about Black people and deepen racial tensions.

Also, when we talk about so-called "Black-on-Black" gun crime, it is viewed as an issue that just affects Black people as opposed to other forms of gun violence (that necessarily don't involve Black victims or perpetrators like in Uvalde, for example) is treated as an American problem that requires intervention from various political and social perspectives.

Sometimes, we are so brainwashed by the Democratic platform that it's disturbing. The problem with Jackson like so many other 'urban enclaves ' are the lack of fathers. But, when you co-sign off on individuals to be irresponsible and wreck less. This is the end result.

If we can ever break away from religion and politics. The sky will be the limit.

How the hell does an examination of how media presentation working against Black people equate to Democratic brainwashing and religion?

A lot. They sure know how to get black people emotions all stirred up during mid-terms and the presidential election.

Case-in-point, our community is upside-down. Because, we placed the women on top, and the man on bottom.

I'm heading over to Jackson on tomorrow. I need to chat with my peeps to get a certain person banned from JSU and the city.

I wonder why they focused on Jackson if Jackson's clearance rate is higher than the average?

Some cases solved, some families left in dark
Hearn said the Jackson police homicide solvability rate is higher in 2021 than the national average even though the pace of murders has increased.

According to the Murder Accountability Project, Jackson has an approximate solvability rate of 69% compared to the national average of 66%.

Of the 79 homicide cases this year, Jackson police have solved 50. Of the 50, one suspect or more have been charged in 48 cases and there are outstanding warrants for suspects in two cases.

Back