The Last of Us

Dr. Phreeze

It is I...Yes it is...
I didn't want to Hijack @BulldogM.Ed.23 thread so I want to create a new one dedicated for the show "The Last of Us". So far, the show has stuck with the source material from the game. In my opinion, this is going to be way better than The Walking Dead.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I didn't want to Hijack @BulldogM.Ed.23 thread so I want to create a new one dedicated for the show "The Last of Us". So far, the show has stuck with the source material from the game. In my opinion, this is going to be way better than The Walking Dead.
I'm planning to watch it my son. He likes 'The Walking Dead', so I plan to watch this show with him. I haven't been able to follow the Walking Dead show. Is this show similar?

TWD actually started off that way, then they literally flipped the script.
Wait its going to be better than TWD....ok I have to see this.
I haven't played the game, but I like The Last of Us, so far. WQill it be better than TWD, we will see, at least you have a reason for the virus and like TWD it's not about the "undead" it's about the people, what they are trying to accomplish, and why.

Back