The history of Race in america....

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
187.jpg

Thats on point

A picture really is worth a thousand words. This reverse racism is the new battle cry for white folks. The NAACP needs to formulate a plan to combat the whitefolks attempt to reverse our civil rights laws. That would be something worthwhile they could do.

Speaking of the NAACP, why haven't they changed their name to something more Polically Correct. Why is Colored still in their name? Do you think they should change it?

J-State Tiger,

Where did you find that strip?! I mean you can't get no more accurate about the plight of black people that that strip. Here in Kansas City white folk cried all the time because the former mayor began to build up the inner city of KC with new houses and better streets. The hood started to look like something again. Now we have a mayor that is from a suburb and she could care less about the city. Mind you that KC proper is mostly black. While the suburbs are mostly white. Kinda like STLouis.

J-State's definitely on point with this one.

Racism is still alive and well, but now it goes both ways....think about it.

I'm with you 100% Ms. J4J!

A lot of people who talk about, "it's in the past", "that was then this is now" should view this!

Attack Dog,

I think that we as HBCU's students and grad's need to come together as a summit to address this because this is what I feel is the new Civil Rights Movement. Whites are trying to use the reverse racism card and that is beginning to work with some of our politicians. We need to stop this quickly. I mean Indians deserve more than what they are getting. Most Indians are poorer than African-Americans and that is a fact. Whites have been racist ever since the inception of this country. They have built this country off the backs and sweat of others then they expect us to climb up with them by ourselves when they have ruined the races. Hard to climb out the gutter when you have been beat down so long. But today's generation has the power to do it!!! So let's do it!!!!!

Originally posted by Tha Truth1914
Attack Dog,

I think that we as HBCU's students and grad's need to come together as a summit to address this because this is what I feel is the new Civil Rights Movement. Whites are trying to use the reverse racism card and that is beginning to work with some of our politicians. We need to stop this quickly. I mean Indians deserve more than what they are getting. Most Indians are poorer than African-Americans and that is a fact. Whites have been racist ever since the inception of this country. They have built this country off the backs and sweat of others then they expect us to climb up with them by ourselves when they have ruined the races. Hard to climb out the gutter when you have been beat down so long. But today's generation has the power to do it!!! So let's do it!!!!!

I agree 100%, and the time is now.

BTW I have been on Native American reservations in New Mexico and Arizona, and the poverty is widespread.

I have lived with a lot of them in Minneapolis. They were as poor or poorer than most Black people that I lived or went to school with in Baton Rouge or Georgia.

*ofay reading my politically correct comic strip bulletin board...gives me a funny look...walks away* Should of asked to read it anyway... :emlaugh:Guarantee I will be called into the office after my vacation to remove it.

Originally posted by BluBlood
*ofay reading my politically correct comic strip bulletin board...gives me a funny look...walks away* Should of asked to read it anyway... :emlaugh:Guarantee I will be called into the office after my vacation to remove it.

Probably! According to the gospel of Ofay, here they go whining again.

Back