The Grammy's

I don't know who he is or what is allegedly did, but just because you win an award, it does not exclude anyone from being a criminal. We don't know anything yet, maybe he was brought in for questioning.

I don't know who he is or what is allegedly did, but just because you win an award, it does not exclude anyone from being a criminal. We don't know anything yet, maybe he was brought in for questioning.
He is the guy who basically campaigned to get black men to vote against Stacey Abrams.

He is the guy who basically campaigned to get black men to vote against Stacey Abrams.
Come on Cee. That man did not do that bruh. He did give Kemp some unnecessary praise but Stacey was never going to win that second race. The first race she had the element of surprise (and truthfully Kemp used his old job to squash her votes).

Come on Cee. That man did not do that bruh. He did give Kemp some unnecessary praise but Stacey was never going to win that second race. The first race she had the element of surprise (and truthfully Kemp used his old job to squash her votes).
Oh, yes, he did. Mike might not have been as explicit as Cee suggests, but the message was clear that Black voters shouldn't be quick to support her and Democrats.

nawl bruh he was on one with this one. Republican Governors is why the south is so far behind.

The lending legitimacy argument is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If you are influenced by a celeb to vote for a certain politician, you are simple minded.
So does that mean the GOP shouldn’t worry about the Swifties influencing the election. Lol

So does that mean the GOP shouldn’t worry about the Swifties influencing the election. Lol
I know one thing, them MAGA crazies need to stay away from the niner gang man. We need this title and dont need their bad energy.

Seriously though, people are able to make their own decisions. Thats why in GA, the governor won and Hershel Walker lost. Many of those conservatives who voted for the governor looked at Herschel and saw that he was an idiot. Look in Arizona where Biden won counties that voted GOP otherwise. I think for the most part, people are able to make decisions about individual candidates. Hell, I live in DC and my biggest fight is against white liberals who think people should be able to carjack today and come home tomorrow. Doesn't mean I want Trump.

Back