The Class of 2028 is the largest in A&M's history

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
I tell everyone.. things are DIFFERENT at AAMU now…. And it starts up top with Dr. Wimms and the staff he put together. Young CREATIVE minds. Marketing and social media improved over the last 2 to 3 years and enrollment is climbing climbing….

I tell everyone.. things are DIFFERENT at AAMU now…. And it starts up top with Dr. Wimms and the staff he put together. Young CREATIVE minds. Marketing and social media improved over the last 2 to 3 years and enrollment is climbing climbing….
Hugine did à great job as President but he held back the Class of 2012 from doing alot of these things in regards to social media marketing and engagement(this same class was on campus during the start of Twitter and Instagram). Dr. Wims is doing a great job in being open minded and not stubborn when it comes to social media...

Our schools have to be careful not to overbuild. I was listening to a radio show recently, where there will be a decrease in students coming in the late 2020s because of a population decline due to the 2008 recession. If our schools want to maintain growth levels, we need to go after the Latin population.

Back