The Chi on Showtime (Thread 3)

Per the season’s official synopsis: “This season, life in The Chi reverberates between the highest highs and lowest lows. Big dreams are finally realized but at a cost and everyone will be tested in unimaginable ways as they calculate the risks and rewards of their next big move. Emmett and Kiesha’s blissful blended union is tested by his insatiable drive to expand Smokey’s and a new perilous partnership, while Kiesha finally races toward a rewarding new career. Douda deals with the fallout of Q’s murder and its effect on the shifting loyalty of his inner circle. Victor’s bold declaration of love for both his new girlfriend and his beloved community will impact his political ambitions. Happily married Jada mentors Emmett and her besties as they navigate relationships. Kevin is becoming a brilliant master gamer but struggles with the youthful pitfalls of early independence. Jake launches a new business, and Papa falls for an older woman while questioning his faith.

Anyone see the 1st episode of the new season?

That dam Kevin & Douda...
That's all I'm gonna say right now...

Ole Papa getting him a older women, just a few years older... LOL

Nice episode, not too much drama but it's setting it up.

Douda getting his hands on everyone.
Rashad gonna end up shot or back in jail.
We see why Trig loves Fatima, just like Imani.

Douda doing too much. We will have a " who shot JR" moment pretty soon. Douda and ole boy gonna bump heads over Traci.

Que working with the Feds may be why he felt he could kill the cop and get away with it. I has forgot Trigg helped Douda with Que.

I think Douda is going to take out Pappa's dad and Papp's going to blame himself because of the speech he made at dinner. I sure hope Pappa is not the one to take out Douda.

What if ole girl that Pappa likes is Doud'a daughter and she lying because she doesn't like Douda.

Well we know her secret now......

Papa not ready for that instant family.

Feds ready to put that pressure on Trig. He was stupid to tell someone that he got rid of a body for Douda.
Are they ready to go back into the gang buying up all that property and Trig's Chief of Staff's boyfriend is involved thru Douda.

Well we know her secret now......

Papa not ready for that instant family.

Feds ready to put that pressure on Trig. He was stupid to tell someone that he got rid of a body for Douda.
Are they ready to go back into the gang buying up all that property and Trig's Chief of Staff's boyfriend is involved thru Douda.
I definitely wasn't expecting that. Douda really came up from the pizza and food truck hustles.

Papa's daddy didn't deserve that....

Emmitt don't know who he messing with. Surprised Douda didn't remind him of Brandon after he smacked Emmitt around.

Back