The Battle of Jackson, Mississippi

The black community in Jackson is broken and defeated and it's been that way for a long time. The crime has been crazy for a while. The black family structure has been crazy for a while. Drug addiction, domestic violence, and alcoholism in the black community has been on the rise. These black churches are ineffective in building a stronger black community as advertised. Black businesses (brick & mortar) have practically been none existent for a while. Most of the black political leaders are in the delusional " Black Boule" and making the situation worse stealing money and abusing their power. All this make it easier for the white racist power structure to keep them down and take control ... white people are actually the minority in Mississippi when correcting the census for overcounting white people and undercounting black people.

The take over is in progress!

DAMN!!!! Martial Law is about to be enacted. My thoughts are simple…this will push low income citizens out of Jackson to outskirts and create a white flight back to Jackson.

DAMN!!!! Martial Law is about to be enacted. My thoughts are simple…this will push low income citizens out of Jackson to outskirts and create a white flight back to Jackson.
Yep. I wish Jackson could have gotten good black leadership in the city to get it back right but it hasn't and it sucks. I moved in '96 and every time I go back home it gets worse and worse.......and WORSE. It looks like Ukraine in many areas. Having to find somewhere to store trash for my 90+ year old mom and dad before heading back out of town was flat out ridiculous. All because the stupid city council and mayor can't agree on something as simple and necessary as trash pick up. I was told this will be the last black mayor Jackson will see.

If this works and crime starts going down it'll make Jackson's leadership look even worse

Yep. I wish Jackson could have gotten good black leadership in the city to get it back right but it hasn't and it sucks. I moved in '96 and every time I go back home it gets worse and worse.......and WORSE. It looks like Ukraine in many areas. Having to find somewhere to store trash for my 90+ year old mom and dad before heading back out of town was flat out ridiculous. All because the stupid city council and mayor can't agree on something as simple and necessary as trash pick up. I was told this will be the last black mayor Jackson will see.
This is what's happening in Atlanta and already happened in Austin. Or they don't back, they move further out. And how they keep them mostly out is by raising the cost of living.

The state needs to step in at this point. The violence been out of the control and the city police havent come up with any solution to control it. Extreme measures need to be taken which is state control is necessary. Yes most of them are racists but the Black criminals did this to themselves ... they wilding out here and not just in Jackson ... everywhere

The state needs to step in at this point. The violence been out of the control and the city police havent come up with any solution to control it. Extreme measures need to be taken which is state control is necessary. Yes most of them are racists but the Black criminals did this to themselves ... they wilding out here and not just in Jackson ... everywhere
Gotta agree with you there man.

Last edited:
I know these white folks are racist and have historically been detrimental to Black people in Mississippi, but they're our only hope.

WTF. LOL

Last edited:
I know these white folks are racist and have historically been detrimental to Black people in Mississippi, but they're our only hope.

WTF. LOL
What solution you have? You don't but at least try to answer.

Generally speaking, the Black family structure in Jackson is very broken. The Black church on almost every corner has FAILED THE BLACK COMMUNITY. The Jxn Black elected officials are sell outs, can't work well together, and lazy. JPD is corrupt, lazy, and understaffed. 99% of JPS Black run schools have a failing rating. All this is a recipe for high crime and dsyfunction in the city. The city can't rise up with this extreme level of failure across the city.

Last edited:

WTF. LOL
RSR,

What are your solutions? Desperation causes people to look in strange places for answers. I'm not surprised to hear that type of sentiment coming from black folks the way criminals are slaughtering black folks. How is what black criminals do less worse than the white supremacist when the outcome for decent black folks is the same? Whether the genocide is by external means or internal means it is still genocide.

Last edited:

The Jxn Black elected officials are sell outs, can't work well together, and lazy. JPD is corrupt, lazy, and understaffed. 99% of JPS Black run schools have a failing rating. All this is a recipe for high crime and dsyfunction in the city. The city can't rise up with this extreme level of failure across the city.
You just provided the answer to why crime exists and will exist.

Until the material needs of the people are met, then we will keep having these conversations.

But what some of y'all lack is material analysis and systems thinking. All that rhetoric that focuses on individuals and individual accountability divorced from structured society inevitably leads to this regression.

When you break the community by robbing it of its resources, imprisoning people and failing to adequately invest in its people, then the results are going to be dire. Racist crackas ain't gonna solve that because why would they considering they, in a lot of ways, orchestrated it. Because we lock up more folks in this country than anywhere else in the world. If being "tough on crime" worked, there would be a whole lot less of it, right?

But the solution, and it will take a lot of work, is to support real community efforts. That looks like being involved with neighborhood orgs and groups that work with and support families, children and seniors. If there are none around, start one to help provide aid.

If you are a worker in these cities, try pushing for fellow workers to form committees to get your union to push for funding away from these genocidal pigs to crucial funding that make a real difference for folks. Leverage the power of mass organizing and numbers. Grassroots work to help folks survive because people wearing business suits and badges don't give a shit about you at the end of the day.

People are tired of the violence....so am I...but the appointment of judges based upon politics and ethnicity is not the way. This would empower cops to be almost the judge and jury on the street but supported more than before in the policy room.

You just provided the answer to why crime exists and will exist.

Until the material needs of the people are met, then we will keep having these conversations.

But what some of y'all lack is material analysis and systems thinking. All that rhetoric that focuses on individuals and individual accountability divorced from structured society inevitably leads to this regression.

When you break the community by robbing it of its resources, imprisoning people and failing to adequately invest in its people, then the results are going to be dire. Racist crackas ain't gonna solve that because why would they considering they, in a lot of ways, orchestrated it. Because we lock up more folks in this country than anywhere else in the world. If being "tough on crime" worked, there would be a whole lot less of it, right?

But the solution, and it will take a lot of work, is to support real community efforts. That looks like being involved with neighborhood orgs and groups that work with and support families, children and seniors. If there are none around, start one to help provide aid.

If you are a worker in these cities, try pushing for fellow workers to form committees to get your union to push for funding away from these genocidal pigs to crucial funding that make a real difference for folks. Leverage the power of mass organizing and numbers. Grassroots work to help folks survive because people wearing business suits and badges don't give a shit about you at the end of the day.

Loss of generational memory...IMO.

The whole United States had God when it was at it's absolute worst. Those "forefathers" that made sure God was on the money were all bigoted slave owners.

Back