The 19th Thread about *rump

The ad is chock-full of MAGA misinformation. In it, a narrator claims that Biden is “letting Mexican cartels pump drugs and fentanyl into our streets,” that he’s “busing rapists and murderers into our communities,” and that the “crooks in Congress are handing our tax dollars to illegals.”

It’s hard to choose where to start with the corrections.

MSN

I didn't know Biden wonder woman spins himself into Greg Abbott or any Republican governor that is using tax dollars to do said busing. Because those are the guys doing it not Biden.

Donald Trump and his allies are trying to appeal to Black voters with overpriced sneakers, fried chicken, past-their-prime rappers and, now, some plain old bigotry to boot.

In recent months, Trump-allied groups have begun running radio ads targeting voters in largely Black areas that push a raft of offensive claims as they seek to undermine support for President Joe Biden.

The ads were highlighted by sports journalist Jemele Hill over the weekend during her coverage of the NFL draft in Detroit.

"Don’t know if people have heard these ads Trump’s campaign is running on urban radio but they are WILD,” Hill wrote, “as in wildly filled with massive misinformation, sprinkled in with some bigotry.”

Hill didn't share an example, but a similar-sounding ad called “Our Communities” was launched by the pro-Trump organization MAGA Inc. in March and schedule for airtime in Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

The ad is chock-full of MAGA misinformation. In it, a narrator claims that Biden is “letting Mexican cartels pump drugs and fentanyl into our streets,” that he’s “busing rapists and murderers into our communities,” and that the “crooks in Congress are handing our tax dollars to illegals.”

It’s hard to choose where to start with the corrections.

MSN

Say what you want but its resonating. Black folks are ready to run that Chicago mayor out of town (i knew he would be a disaster). Alot of Black folks see these "immigrants" getting resources that people who have lived in these cities for decades aren't getting. Thats why I said they should've been deporting them years ago.

Back