Thank You Lord!

MsJag4Jag

I was just informed that I will NOT be unemployed! My work is being extended for at least three months! So praise you Lord....

He's an ON TIME GOD! :lmao: :D

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
I was just informed that I will NOT be unemployed! My work is being extended for at least three months! So praise you Lord....

Let's just stand right here and give Him a SHOUT! Remember, you still have work to do on the "WEIGH DOWN"!

Now go and delete that post about what to do when you're laid off!:D

God bless you dear soror!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:D

Seeing Spots: I deleted it. But I still wanted to know what others would do? I didn't mean it to sound like a pity party. Hee hee!
This means that this weekend I will need to be busy on our Weigh Down program.

Thank you Lord!

Glad to hear you get pushed back to April..............

Mrs. J4J,

You got your rabbit food ready ? Celery sticks and carrot sticks and other stuff from the garden.

You know, I can come over this weekend and help you out with the stuff you don't want to eat because you're 'Weighing Down'.

I hope Mike didn't throw away those cookies...

:)

Phatusbackus!

I didn't throw the cookies away. I have more downsized cookies than I wanted. I lost my craving for them when I was hoodwinked! :mad:

Ahhhh bamboozeled one!

Don't you see. God allowed Kema to keep work'n so you can get the big size "cookies" you really want. Now, stop gripe'n bout dem dayum cookies and have me some "water" when I arrive.

:eek: Did I say that. Ahhh yeah...
Beware....I'm coming. Kema and I just conventiently forgot to tell you.

Phatbackason..."you'll be eat'n celery and carrots too." Unless you want me to throw down on the stove for old time sake.:D

*P.S. Not gonna happen...I want some relaxation...drunk bowl'n, good drink'n, good eat'n and good....TBC(to be continued....)

OH yeah...I'll be need'n some cherries and cream. Find out why later! ;)

<font size=2 color =green>*Note: Must make sure "my pants are on the right side."</font>:lmao:

Accept the Blessings and pass them on Kema. Good for you.

Phatback, I'll be out there soon. Maybe we can go scouting for some video "extras". Like we were doing during the holidays out in Triana. :D

APW, when are you going? Just wondering if it's at the same time.

U always wonder'n....

1st weekend or 2nd weekend in March.
Tentatively its scheduled for the 1st weekend...must make sure I pay the most economical price for my ticket.:)

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

HE's always on time.... :tup:

Good for you Ms. J4J, I'll keep you in my prayers.

Thank God for another blessing. God is good!!!! and if you think about it, he is more than good!!!!!!!.

I'm very happy for you.

**Remember** what we view as bad is always only a temporary test of our faith in He, who is our Provider, Sustainer, and Deliverer.

Amen!

Vally Gal: Girl, we're gonna have fun!

Thanks everybody! I am still seeking employment ...lest I have to go back to school.

Y'all have a great day!

Drop it like it's hot, and make that bottle disappear !!

Originally posted by AAMU Big Dawg

Phatback, I'll be out there soon. Maybe we can go scouting for some video "extras". Like we were doing during the holidays out in Triana. :D

:eek2:

Man, there's a spot right around the corner from me. But I doubt that we'll have as much fun as out in Triana.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back