Texas Southern at Prairie View A&M Game Thread - 6:00pm

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Texas Southern Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 6:00pm CT
TV/Stream: ESPN+

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Oh wow! Texas Southern hasn't been this far ahead in the game in years. Ole Herb gonna rub it in all our face for pulling for Prairie View. 😂

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Congrats TSU on the win! You guys have a nice QB.

Yeah Cee, PV fans will be around this year. We are in it for the long haul. Hopefully, we can squeak out a win or two this year.

27 - 9
Final

Go Tigers!
That was a hella' ass raping y'all put on us.

We at PV became too enchanted w/ the status quo and thought sTu would roll over. Coach Dishman put his foot through Bubba's assed.

Congrats on the W, sTu. Well deserved and your guys are hella' athletic, focused, and driven. Really afmire that.

I didn't know about the QB...
Liiiiiiiiiiiies lolololol C'mon Herb! lol In order for a good Jace to be QB2, you had to know QB1 was off the radar. He played a helluva' game.

shsu beat rice and I'm picking y'all to beat rice. Y'all have ALL of the tools to beat them and I will be elated when you guys do that.

Congrats TSU on the win! You guys have a nice QB.

Yeah Cee, PV fans will be around this year. We are in it for the long haul. Hopefully, we can squeak out a win or two this year.
I foresee only 1 winnable game for us this fall. Otherwise, all Ls, imho. (Seriously)

Liiiiiiiiiiiies lolololol C'mon Herb! lol In order for a good Jace to be QB2, you had to know QB1 was off the radar. He played a helluva' game.

shsu beat rice and I'm picking y'all to beat rice. Y'all have ALL of the tools to beat them and I will be elated when you guys do that.
Dish didn't even tell the tv people who the starter was before the game. Hell, we didn't see the complete roster until about Wednesday.

Back