Texas Prep (Humble, Tx near Houston) Atascocita High School) sets a new national record in the boy's 4x1 relay.

Saw that this past w/e. That is ridiculously impressive. Speed lives in certain spots about tx.

Too many encounter life's obstacles and get sidetracked, unfortunately. There are 2 specifically which really haunt me slightly. One was a young lady who was 400m 4A state champion her freshman and sophomore yrs of HS. She stood 6'2" black-African look-alike and was physically gifted. Life got her and she got pregnant her jr yr HS and dropped out of school. Bright future and probable Olympic representative if not champion all thrown away. :( smh

And the anchor is committed to LSU for football
Yup. I went to a couple of their games this year. They are in our school district but my daughter will be going to Summer Creek next year. There’s a kid from Louisiana but finished at SC committed to LSU as well.

Yup. I went to a couple of their games this year. They are in our school district but my daughter will be going to Summer Creek next year. There’s a kid from Louisiana but finished at SC committed to LSU as well.
We just moved into Humble ISD. Have you been to the new HEB LOL

I live in Atascocita, actually. I remember the anchor form when he was in junior high. Track is very competitive here and now with emphasis on using flexibility bands, the use of the proper leg motion has been much better for athletes, especially sprinters.

My fam., Monte Clapton is on the O.D. Wyatt team that held the record for all those years. All 4 of those young brothers on that Wyatt team turned out to be solid men. All husbands, fathers, and a couple of them are grandfathers. I hope this achievement propells the new crown holders to success in life as wel..

I live in Atascocita, actually. I remember the anchor form when he was in junior high. Track is very competitive here and now with emphasis on using flexibility bands, the use of the proper leg motion has been much better for athletes, especially sprinters.
The anchor just transferred there from Klein Forest this school year

My fam., Monte Clapton is on the O.D. Wyatt team that held the record for all those years. All 4 of those young brothers on that Wyatt team turned out to be solid men. All husbands, fathers, and a couple of them are grandfathers. I hope this achievement propells the new crown holders to success in life as wel..
I went to ODW with them. Milton got married? Didn’t know that.

Back