Tennessee State ... Get ready ... y’all ass on the damn clock

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
Takes out glove and slaps @Tiger1 with it*

Coach reed Been living rent free Jackson State coming to collect rent ...

Tennessee fraudulent tiger state... i play down to valley but play Middle Tennessee state tough... is on the clock..

Rain or a missed field goal ain’t gone stop this ass whooping ...

wake up... its time for your worse nightmare to come true @Tiger1 ...

Overrated Tennessee state is a joke that has benefited from weak non conference hbcu scheduling and bad JSU teams... we on y’all ass mitches... y’all lay down in the fetal position and let them trump folks violate y’all mitches during ovc play for 7 years... no more freebies we taking our stripes back this year.... come out ! If ya scared ya scared... don’t get quiet now @Tiger1 ... I know I smacked you to sleep but wake up!

Last edited:

@Tiger1 must be scared...... i smacked his ass to sleep for a full calendar year when I exposed his team as some frauds that need to come crawling to the swac..... @Tiger1 don't keep me waiting..... i saw you on the small talk board so I know you see this don't get quiet now...

I’m putting a milk carton print out of @Tiger1 out today if you seen him tell him stop being sked like overrated Tennessee state was last year when they prayed to god not to get that ass whooped so god cut them slack and rained out the classic... come out @Tiger1 and play ..... don’t be sked of Lil ole me 😭😭😂😂

I picked JSU this week, but God be with you if Tenn State wins another SHC!
@LuvTheBoom16

I believe we can win. Tennessee state is already banged up on defense. I think this is the game offensively we have our best game and defensively we step up to the plate against a very talented duo in the Rowland brothers. I’ll ride with the ship. I said 7-5 record this year.

I believe we can win. Tennessee state is already banged up on defense. I think this is the game offensively we have our best game and defensively we step up to the plate against a very talented duo in the Rowland brothers. I’ll ride with the ship. I said 7-5 record this year.

We are banged up on defense as well. Should be a good one in Memphis. Tnsu looked much better against MTSU than they did against Valley. As long as we can stop the run we should win this one.

We are banged up on defense as well. Should be a good one in Memphis. Tnsu looked much better against MTSU than they did against Valley. As long as we can stop the run we should win this one.

We held our top guys who were banged up in the bcu game out last week for this game. Hendrick is a defensive minded guy so I believe he’ll have them ready.

Back