Tennessee Republican files articles of impeachment against Harris

Olde Hornet

Rep. Andy Ogles (R-Tenn.) filed articles of impeachment against Vice President Harris on Tuesday, as Republicans ramp up attacks while she launches a presidential campaign.

The filing expands on previously introduced articles that target Harris’s record on immigration, a GOP rallying cry against the vice president.

He added a second article in the new filing, which claims Harris covered up President Biden’s mental well-being, constituting a “breach of public trust.” While Biden ended his reelection campaign Monday, he has maintained that he will finish his term and is in good health.

“Kamala Devi Harris has knowingly misled the people of the United States and the Congress of the United States, principally to obfuscate the physical and cognitive well-being of the President of the United States, Joe Biden,” the filing reads.

All a ploy to satisfy their base.
Those are some sick puppies in the TN state legislature. I don’t believe it’s a ploy but don’t believe they will be successful. Right off the top of my head, I know they called TSU president to the carpet for increased enrollment, suspended two state black legislators, replaced TSU board, acknowledged a white Grammy award winner but wouldn’t acknowledge a black one…way too much ish to list just for this last 12 months.

Last edited:
In 2016, Donald Trump proposed building a wall as a means of securing the border. Did Mexico ever build the wall?

The Republican Party held the majority in both the House and the Senate when Donald Trump was inaugurated on January 20, 2017, marking the first time since the 109th Congress in 2005 that the party had control of the federal government. However, the Republicans took no action to pass or change immigration laws.

In 2024, Donald Trump urged GOP lawmakers against compromising to a deal on border policy with Democrats.

The impeachment articles against Harris are nothing more than a politically motivated tactic by the Republicans to undermine Harris's political standing.

It is unfair to blame Biden or Harris for the Republicans' refusal to pass or change immigration laws.

Last edited:
Back