TC, help me understand … I just want to talk….

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
IMG_5095.webp
*snaps belt*

Every time I see you, you’re looking down at that play sheet or at the clock lost. If I’m JSU Defense, I’m making your azz walk back to Jackson…. Please explain to me how we got Gram on the ropes and rather than taking a knee at 14-13 you want to run the same play that almost got picked six last weekend against SU pinned deep in our own territory. Where they coach that at? See, that’s that stupid sh$t!!!

*snaps belt*

You acting scary with the play calling and D00ley was playing not to lose in the second half.. and you up here calling QB draws on 2nd down which got your Favorite QB hurt… that’s that Stupid Shhhh…

*snaps belt*

That azz whooping Gram just put on us is on YOU. Say man, you sure you played at JSU? Cause the way you sold on our side of the field not once but twice , you might as well have been on Gram sideline with that same lost expression on your face! That’s that stupid sh$t!

And Jesus On the side of MT. Hopeless (sorry lord , you know my heart) Take the chain off Irv, and let Martin and Terrell rotate in and out. No way you got our best back riding the pine during the fourth. You over here running Martin knowing this fool eventually always coughs up the football. I know, I’VE SEEN IT for 4 SEASONS under Prime and now YOUR tenure. Play the best players and not your favorites that logged Great Practice Film. THERE’s a difference. That’s that stupid SH$T!

*Snaps Belt*

Pick a QB and get your SH$T together and quickly. I don’t want to hear nothing else about a McCoy , Annoy, Joy…. Fix the French toast Offense and I MEAN Fix it… or come up off the OC responsibilities.

*Snaps Belt*

Last edited:

Man yall JSU people will never get a Celebration Bowl win....just accept it. Yall couldn't do it with Prime so yall definintely not going to do it with Mr. Bench Warmer.

Back