Talking about size not counting ..... Hmmmmp!

Alexxus

I have often said that size does not matter. You know, it's not the size of the ship, motion stuff. Well, I stumbled across this, and I'm beginning to see the light. Man, I had my measuring tape out and 2 pencils. Talking about the un-thinkable. I was ROTFLMAO. So, puddins do you think size will matter in this instances. Spoons, what would you do if this is you??? :eek:

<font color=red><b>
My spoon has a tiny spoon:

I met a man who adores me. We get along very well. The problem is: His spoon is very small. It is only like 3 inches long and 2 pencils wide when erect. I cannot feel him inside me. I do not think I could live the rest of my life without feeling that. Is there anything that can be done?

</font></b>

Puddins, can y'all work with that???

Oh....Damn :bawling::bawling:

This is a sad state of affairs. My eyes are welling as I type this.:bawling::bawling: This is absolute criminal. To think there are grown women out there having sex with infant boys is just unfathomable. She should be shot.

As for a grown man with a spoon of such minitude, he has my deepest and most heartfelt sympathy. I am sure it was a great leap of faith to whip that bad boy out and show it to this woman. It has to be a hard life being so small.:(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
ILL BETCHA IF "MR. 3 INCHES" HAD THE MONEY OF SAY..... BILL GATES, THIS PLEA FOR HELP WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN WRITTEN.

FUNNY HOW CERTAIN THINGS TEND TO PACIFY PUDDINS.

[Edited by BIFF on 02-26-01 at 10:31 AM]

Originally posted by BIFF
ILL BETCHA IF "MR. 3 INCHES" HAD THE MONEY OF SAY..... BILL GATES, THIS PLEA FOR HELP WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN WRITTEN.

FUNNY HOW CERTAIN THINGS TEND TO PACIFY SPOONS.

Ugggggh, this is something that was found on a website. I found it interesting because I AM ONE whom often say size does not matter. I couldn't help but think about this. I'm sure I could work with it :eek2:, but I was just curious as to what others thought.

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Alexxus, the description alone is making me picture an earth worm.

A very <font size=1>small</font> earthworm.

This is sad.

John Holmes send help.

Aaaaaw hell nawh

Yall can say what chu wanna....that's too damn small.:kaioken::flamethro::kaioken: Can't NObody work with that!!!!!!.....SMH cuz this is so sad.

:splat:

If I was buit like a 2nd Grader.....

and I was dude, I'd consider surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield might not cover the surgery, but dammit, it'll be worth the extra expense !!!

Dirk Diggler, send help !!!

:(

I KNEW Dirk was comin' next!

John Holmes....y'all crazy!!!:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

All we need now is Brock Landers and CHEST Rockwell... ;)

Re: If I was buit like a 2nd Grader.....

Originally posted by phatback
and I was dude, I'd consider surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield might not cover the surgery, but dammit, it'll be worth the extra expense !!!

Dirk Diggler, send help !!!

:(

Phatback,

I'd definitely have to get my stuff enlarged. Damn shame a grown man gotta walk around here with a toddler's tallwhacker. I wonder how the doctors charge. By the inch??? By the pound??? Who cares? Money would be no object. I'd rob banks to get that job done.

This is still sad.

Sean Michaels send help.

Again, I am looking at a ruler and 2 pencils. Hmmmp! :eek2: Oh, I'll post the answer to this person question later.

Originally posted by Alexxus
Uggggh, this is something that was found on a website. I found it interesting because I AM ONE whom often say size does not matter. I couldn't help but think about this. I'm sure I could work with it :eek2:, but I was just curious as to what others thought.

[/B]

HEY ALEXXUS....YOU MISUNDERSTOOD ME SISTA! I WASNT SAYING "YOU" WROTE THAT. I WAS SPEAKING ABOUT THE WOMAN WHO ORIGINALLY WROTE THE THING. I SWEAR!

.....HEY, I DIDNT HIT CLOSE TO HOME DID I? (SNICKER)

penile implants

Originally posted by Robber
I'd consider surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield might not cover the surgery, but dammit, it'll be worth the extra expense !!!

Phatback,

I'd definitely have to get my stuff enlarged. Damn shame a grown man gotta walk around here with a toddler's tallwhacker.

I wonder how the doctors charge. By the inch??? By the pound??? Who cares? Money would be no object.

I guess you have a "point" there gentlemen.

*I cant believe I just said that.

HEY ALEXXUS....YOU MISUNDERSTOOD ME SISTA! I WASNT SAYING "YOU" WROTE THAT. I WAS SPEAKING ABOUT THE WOMAN WHO ORIGINALLY WROTE THE THING. I SWEAR!

.....HEY, I DIDNT HIT CLOSE TO HOME DID I? (SNICKER)

Ugggggh, actually, NO! You didn't hit close to home. However, I'm not ashamed to say that I have been the recipient of a small spoon. This is why I say it's not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean. The difference in the small spoon I had was it had some thickness, and it wasn't that small.

Errrrrrr, you know, I was wondering the same thing about hitting close to home with you. **Snicker** ;)

LMAO....

ms.j4j:
Alexxus, the description alone is making me picture an earth worm.

Poor thing...guess this particular spoon is one that wouldn't be shown on television too...but then again,
the industry never wants to show the spoons...which pisses me the new rules off.:splat: If ya gonna show the puddins show the spoons! I wonder how many spoons would be willing to do so regardless of their size.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
[ The difference in the small spoon I had was it had some thickness, and it wasn't that small.

:xeye:

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay?

Originally posted by APW

I wonder how many spoons would be willing to do so regardless of their size.

Actually, they don't really "show" the puddin'...most of the time, it's just pubic hair.;)

But anyway, they had some documentary on HBO this weekend about men and their penile instrument (similar to the one they had on women's breasts). Half the dudes were butt azz naked. It was rather strange, but contained some interesting information, though.
They had this one dude who said that he was only about a couple of inches erect (dayum!)

Hell...better them than me.

AAMU PRETTYWOMAN....
I READ SOMEPLACE THAT HALF OF THE VIEWERS WHO WATCH "OZ" ARE WOMEN. (HINT-HINT)

NOW "OZ" IS MY SHOW....BUT THEM BRUHS WILL FLASH A SPOON AT CHA IN A FRICKIN HEARTBEAT.

Originally posted by Ntelekt

But anyway, they had some documentary on HBO this weekend about men and their penile instrument (similar to the one they had on women's breasts). Half the dudes were butt azz naked. It was rather strange, but contained some interesting information, though.
They had this one dude who said that he was only about a couple of inches erect (dayum!)

Hell...better them than me.

I saw some of that late saturday night, it was funny in a way. The way they would answer and tell the kinds of things that went on.

But back to the question in hand......that person is lacking the essential tools to satisfy a puddin with his spoon. But maybe he handles his business in other ways that keep his puddin happy and smiling.

True...true....

BIFF:
AAMU PRETTYWOMAN....

NOW "OZ" IS MY SHOW....BUT THEM BRUHS WILL FLASH A SPOON AT CHA IN A FRICKIN HEARTBEAT.

Watched OZ last night....the spoon I saw was truly "LACK-N" on this episode! LOL!

AAMU PRETTYWOMAN....

Luke Perry flashed his johnson last night. I was dying laughing !!!

I bet all kinds of 90210 chicks were checking for that !!

Ntelekt, what????

Naw...it's just that you threw me off with that one.

You said that he had a small spoon but it wasn't really small and that it had some thickness to it.

That's not a small spoon...that's a SHORT spoon! :D

At least that's what it sounded like to me...that's all.

Luke Perry flashed his johnson last night. I was dying laughing !!!

I bet all kinds of 90210 chicks were checking for that !! [/B]

**long dong silver.....send help!!!!!!

Originally posted by Ntelekt
Ntelekt, what????

Naw...it's just that you threw me off with that one.

You said that he had a small spoon but it wasn't really small and that it had some thickness to it.

That's not a small spoon...that's a SHORT spoon! :D

At least that's what it sounded like to me...that's all.

Oooooooooh, I learned something new. There's a difference in small and short. Okie dokie!! Well, I've experienced the short spoon. :D :D

Back