T.O. diss track...

Prodigy

Boss
NFL All-Pro receiver Terrell Owens recently tried a hand at rapping by recording a diss track aimed at his former team, the Philadelphia Eagles. In a lengthy rap posted on his Web site (www.terrellowens.com), the newly acquired Dallas Cowboy openly taunts the Eagles about earning a guaranteed $10 million this season from Dallas. Owens raps: "When it comes to this game I'm the best in the field/Some said I was gonna sign just a one year deal/But I got what I wanted up front, 10 mil/Changed the rules of the game so now how you feel?" This past Saturday (March 18), Owens signed a three-year contract with the Cowboys.

http://www.terrellowens.com/

Turn on your speakers.
:smh:

Now when I heard it I didn't think of it as a diss track... it was just something celebrating his signing. He only has like one line about the eagles and he really just says "the green and black". Doesn't call them out by name.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
jag4life said:
Now when I heard it I didn't think of it as a diss track... it was just something celebrating his signing. He only has like one line about the eagles and he really just says "the green and black". Doesn't call them out by name.

Thank you. :tup:

Back