SWAC Volleyball and Soccer 2021

248775131_10216483355436580_6440908614853888825_n.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I still wouldn't beat against PV in soccer.

And we suck (it's not the fault of the coach but our "great" AD)

This the worst volleyball team we've had in at least 30 years. The year off KILLED us... we were returning 5 All SWAC players who were seniors... they graduated and gave up the sport.... now we stuck with a team full of freshmen who getting their heads knocked in. We only have 2 players from our last season playing volleyball.

I still wouldn't beat against PV in soccer.

And we suck (it's not the fault of the coach but our "great" AD)

I didn't realize y'alls SID left and went to Southern as a Associate SID until I saw him at the game saturday.

I didn't realize y'alls SID left and went to Southern as a Associate SID until I saw him at the game saturday.

Yeah he announced in July that he was leaving and here we are 3 months later still withot a SID smh

(I would apply for it (got all the experience needed with knowledge to work at least 4-5 sports) but yeah... I think my Facebook page kind of eliminated that last year working under her lol)

Post season has arrived for the #1 seeded Prairie View A&M soccer team as the Lady Panthers draw #8 seed Arkansas Pine Bluff as they embark on the playoff run with a first-round SWAC Tournament battle on Thursday, Nov. 4 from the beautiful campus of Prairie View A&M. The game is slated for 11 a.m.

This will be the first time that the Lady Panthers will open the Southwestern Athletic Conference Tournament as the #1 seed. Under the direction of head Sonia Curvelo this team has made history since here stint at Prairie View A&M. Prairie View A&M scored an historical goal battling to a 1-1 tie with DI Sun Belt Conference opponent Texas State; defeated the Northwestern State Demons 1-0; and finished the 2021 season with a conference record of 8-1.

Post season has arrived for the #1 seeded Prairie View A&M soccer team as the Lady Panthers draw #8 seed Arkansas Pine Bluff as they embark on the playoff run with a first-round SWAC Tournament battle on Thursday, Nov. 4 from the beautiful campus of Prairie View A&M. The game is slated for 11 a.m.

This will be the first time that the Lady Panthers will open the Southwestern Athletic Conference Tournament as the #1 seed. Under the direction of head Sonia Curvelo this team has made history since here stint at Prairie View A&M. Prairie View A&M scored an historical goal battling to a 1-1 tie with DI Sun Belt Conference opponent Texas State; defeated the Northwestern State Demons 1-0; and finished the 2021 season with a conference record of 8-1.

Impressive bio for Coach Sonia!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Valley (at least for now) has the most tournament titles (3) along with Howard so that tweet is factually incorrect (Sonia was on one of those teams). Appreciate the stream of support though lol

Back