Swac Peeps In Minnesota

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
I know this is a long shot, but I'll be in Minneapolis for about 3 weeks. I was wondering if anyone on the SWACPAGE lives in or is from Minn. What is there to do there? And how cold is it? Holla at me.

NN

Nasty,

You should hit Hassan with a pm. I seem to remember him saying how much he "lovedid" the place.
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Awwwwwww dayum....

Take your long johns man. LOL :D It's cold up there this time of year (highs ~40-45 degrees).

I used to work out of Rochester (about 45-50 mins outside of the twin cities) for a few years and this time of year is cold. Don't be surprised if you encounter a flurry or two during this time. The place is beautiful w/ the fall season and changing of leaf colors (take pix man if the trees aren't bare).

I found the people to be overly friendly. LOL :emlaugh: Especially the cream. The Mall of America is a cool place to hangout during those long winter nights (LOL) along w/ attending your local gymnasium (you should be able to get dsome free passes for your short stay). Again, cream will be more than willing to entertain you and those are the places where I met a ton of them (also, the hotel provided a ton of us 'temps' who were there to gang ban, I mean, hangout too :emlaugh: )

Min-knee-soda... A place that you love to visit but could never endure living there. :emlaugh:

I've been hearing that the brothers are knee deep in cream up there. Call me A & W......LOL

A&W (LOL), bruh, them creams be working out @ the gym doing that Tae Bo and other stuff twice a day so that they can get a brotha's approval or something. LOL

Seriously, I encountered quite a few that went DOWN :emlaugh:, I mean, that were DOWN ROTF. No effort required other than to state that you're visiting from Tx <b>and that you'll be returning VERY frequently on biznezz.</b> I found snowmobiling on their equipment and skiing w/ them to be quite fun (especially when their overly drunk arses were paying for every single thing). I thoroughly enjoyed ALL visits there. The Mondays and Tuesdays were just as KRUNK as the Fris-Sats.

Nasty

holla @ me

Panthro has my number and if he doesnt he's a busta :D and he can obtain it from either Nita/Sperm 'n dem and/or Candi from meacfans ... and I forget whom else may have that info

:D

LadyJag - whatchu know about dat gurl??

;)

Back