SWAC Championship Game COMMERCIAL

DAHILL

Who has seen the SWAC Championship Game Commercial on BET... this was THE BEST BET commercial that I have seen... they have both coaches talking about how important the game is... and Robert Mathis and Bruce Eugene is uniform talking about the game... Eugene was talking about how they know AAMU likes to blitz alot and then MATHIS SAID.... BRUCE EUGENE I AM GOING TO GET YOU SATURDAY !!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Re: SWAC Championship Game COMMERCIAL

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

So, is this what makes the commercial so good? :confused:

NO... most BET Black College Football commercials just have highlights from games played 2 or 3 years ago then at the end they will name the two school playing... this was actually a Grambling and AAMU commercial, where they talked about the first game played at what both teams need to do to win this years game. It doesnt look cheap like the other ones usually do.

Re: Re: Re: SWAC Championship Game COMMERCIAL

Originally posted by DAHILL

NO... most BET Black College Football commercials just have highlights from games played 2 or 3 years ago then at the end they will name the two school playing... this was actually a Grambling and AAMU commercial, where they talked about the first game played at what both teams need to do to win this years game. It doesnt look cheap like the other ones usually do.

Oh, ok. Thanks Hill.

Scraw, you really need some help. Seriously. :(

Re: Re: Re: SWAC Championship Game COMMERCIAL

Originally posted by STRAWDOG

Jealous B_ _tard!!

Sad. Dude was just asking a simple question. And this is how you respond.

You know some of ya'll on here really need help....Ya'll take this stuff too seriously.

Naw DAHILL,

I haven't seen it, I usually don't watch BET that much other than late nite stuff (Jacque Reid & Ed Gordon). But it sounds tite!! I'm like you I'm just glad they updated some stuff and made the commericial relevant to what's going on!

*wondering if my son has seen it, he's becoming a Gramblingnite now....LOL*

I agree

DaHill,

I saw the commercial last night, and it is by far the best BET College Football commercial that I have seen. The footage is actually from this season. Its about time.

Originally posted by bluedog
Strawdog must be a female huh?[/B] Sounds like a typical female reaction

bluedog.....
Yeah......The same as you, your father, and any of your relatives with a phallus and male gonads.

Originally posted by STRAWDOG

bluedog.....
Yeah......The same as you, your father, and any of your relatives with a phallus and male gonads.
Well that explains it then... :rolleyes:

Back