Lorman, Miss.
1:00 PM

Texas Southern vs. Grambling State
Houston, Texas

Jackson State vs. Florida Gulf Coast
Fort Myers, Fla.

I really hate reading this about Southern...

Moving on up

Southern is longer the worst team in the country according to the RPI.

It’s second to last.

Despite getting swept at Memphis, the Jaguars moved up one spot in the latest RPI rankings to No. 298. New York Institute of Technology replaced them at No. 299.

Cador was quick to point out that Southern is still battling NCAA sanctions and loss of scholarships given low Academic Progress Rate scores, but that doesn’t negate the feeling of watching the program suffer.

“I don’t like losing, because I’m a part of winning,” Cador said. “That’s all I’ve done is win. But I was winning when we had scholarships. I can’t win without them.

“I feel bad but not guilty. I feel bad for the kids, because they took on a mission to rebuild the program. I don’t think they thought it would be this difficult.”

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...cle_bedc4dd0-1322-11e7-9ef0-e33d38d635fd.html

Moving on up

It’s second to last.

Despite getting swept at Memphis, the Jaguars moved up one spot in the latest RPI rankings to No. 298. New York Institute of Technology replaced them at No. 299.

Cador was quick to point out that Southern is still battling NCAA sanctions and loss of scholarships given low Academic Progress Rate scores, but that doesn’t negate the feeling of watching the program suffer.

“I don’t like losing, because I’m a part of winning,” Cador said. “That’s all I’ve done is win. But I was winning when we had scholarships. I can’t win without them.

“I feel bad but not guilty. I feel bad for the kids, because they took on a mission to rebuild the program. I don’t think they thought it would be this difficult.”

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...cle_bedc4dd0-1322-11e7-9ef0-e33d38d635fd.html

Not me...Should've taken care of business. Cador should've been gone about 10 years ago.

Moving on up

It’s second to last.

I don't see no problem with it.

Back