SWAC and HBCU National Champions Florida A&M University

DIAMONDBACK

In order to be the champ you must defeat the champ. The Rattlers ran thru the SWAC and other HBCU pretenders last year and will do the same this year. I plan on putting a championship ring on every finger. If you are not investing in your program don’t even talk about competing with FAMU.
IMG_2450.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It is going to be tough for you to deal with the Rattlers dragging the country kittens on their home field. The offensive line coach became the offensive coordinator and the defensive line coach became the defensive coordinator. We have reloaded and only need to gel. Like last year we will use multiple defensive and offensive lineman. They will always be fresh. We are two to three deep. We will have multiple offensive and defensive All-SWAC players.
Now that I have broken up that group hallucination I will move on.

It is going to be tough for you to deal with the Rattlers dragging the country kittens on their home field. The offensive line coach became the offensive coordinator and the defensive line coach became the defensive coordinator. We have reloaded and only need to gel. Like last year we will use multiple defensive and offensive lineman. They will always be fresh. We are two to three deep. We will have multiple offensive and defensive All-SWAC players.
Now that I have broken up that group hallucination I will move on.
You sound like you're trying to convince yourself 😆. You have a team full of guys where half of them never hit the field. You have a coaching staff that's unproven especially headcoach and coordinators. Yes you have reloaded but unfortunately you're using blanks instead of real bullets 😆 🤣. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but those All Swac guys are gone 😆. Bringing back 3 of 13 ain't gone cut it lol

In order to be the champ you must defeat the champ. The Rattlers ran thru the SWAC and other HBCU pretenders last year and will do the same this year. I plan on putting a championship ring on every finger. If you are not investing in your program don’t even talk about competing with FAMU.
View attachment 19444
at least FAMU actually won this one and not just made themselves a champion, with ring, like they did a few years ago when they did not even go to the celebration bowl.

You sound like you're trying to convince yourself 😆. You have a team full of guys where half of them never hit the field. You have a coaching staff that's unproven especially headcoach and coordinators. Yes you have reloaded but unfortunately you're using blanks instead of real bullets 😆 🤣. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but those All Swac guys are gone 😆. Bringing back 3 of 13 ain't gone cut it lol
Not trying to convince myself. I have a championship ring on my finger and will add another one after the season. Let’s be clear. I am a long time financial supporter of FAMU Football. We plan to be champions.

Not trying to convince myself. I have a championship ring on my finger and will add another one after the season. Let’s be clear. I am a long time financial supporter of FAMU Football. We plan to be champions.
Everybody plan to be champions lol. Sorry but y'all ain't bringing back enough to move the needle

We did what what JSU could not accomplish. FAMU is the defending champ. I am going to rub it in deep because I know you can’t stand FAMU being your daddy.lol
Imagine losing in a series by about 5 games talking about being somebody's daddy lol. It's just as delusional as those championships yall use to claim and that 237 y'all ain't never receiving lol. There's nothing you can rub in my face as the last time I checked you are 1 and 4 against THEE since 2014. Good luck in your fight for 4th

Last edited:
Imagine losing in a series by about 5 games talking about being somebody's daddy lol. It's just as delusional as those championships yall use to claim and that 237 y'all ain't never receiving lol. There's nothing you can rub in my face as the last time I checked your are 1 and 4 against THEE since 2014. Good luck in your fight for 4th
I knew someone was goings to bring up that "237 million check" at some point.

Imagine losing in a series by about 5 games talking about being somebody's daddy lol. It's just as delusional as those championships yall use to claim and that 237 y'all ain't never receiving lol. There's nothing you can rub in my face as the last time I checked your are 1 and 4 against THEE since 2014. Good luck in your fight for

I knew someone was goings to bring up that "237 million check" at some point.
FAMU dropped the ball with regard to the donation. We will see if they return it or record it at the fair market value of $1.lol. That being said, the Rattlers are still the defending SWAC and HBCU National Champs, aka, your Daddy.

FAMU dropped the ball with regard to the donation. We will see if they return it or record it at the fair market value of $1.lol. That being said, the Rattlers are still the defending SWAC and HBCU National Champs, aka, your Daddy.
Newsflash that team is gone. Those coaches are gone. Just like that 237 y'all will never see 😆 🤣 😂

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I thought they had to fund raise for the rings for the football players and staff, as they solid a model of the ring to the public first to gain the funds.
Actually, it was a good decision by the AD to sponsor the rings because it paid for the rings and raised funds. The ring made available to supporters is a custom design and not a replica of the players championship rings. The rings are in such high demand that a second order is underway. Supporters have their choice of the football or golf championship rings.

Actually, it was a good decision by the AD to sponsor the rings because it paid for the rings and raised funds. The ring made available to supporters is a custom design and not a replica of the players championship rings. The rings are in such high demand that a second order is underway. Supporters have their choice of the football or golf championship rings.
I have to give credit to the AD then, since everything worked out for the best. Central did something similar, but it was not advertise as a fund raiser for the football team rings. I did not know about Golf team either, as typically only follow football and HBCU wrestling.

Did that guy who gave y'all the big money pay for the rings? Better make sure they don't turn green on your finger

Yeah, that ring posted above isn’t very attractive either.

Anyway, I like FAMU’s chances to end at the top of the East, but it won’t be easy. I picked them to win it all last year, and they are definitely a contender for the title again this year. We shall see.

Back