SU: What's up with that attendance??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Dtown Jag

Now Bg, to reply to your smack question stated to Kenn, as long as the smack on this board is directed towards SU, NO RULES APPLY.

Awww good grief, it was because of this thread (which was started by a Grambling person) and some other activity over the weekend that I came to the conclusion that enough is enough. That the smack had to end. This is the sports board, not the smack board. And I will be the first to admit that I (or my alter ego :rolleyes: ) have been just as guilty of smacking on this forum. At the same time others (including SU folk) are also guilty of the same. So lets not turn this into a "Kenn just hates Southern debate". You SU folks are not that shallow, its not always about you. There are 9 others schools that are represented on here as well.

This has been an ongoing problem that needs to be addressed, despite previous efforts that have failed - for which I take full responsiblity.

Lets not be so blinded by school affiliation that we can't determine what is best for everyone who participates in these forums. Of the 5 individuals who moderate this board 2 of them are Southern supporters, and if enforced properly, I am more than certain they will not let any smack come towards the way of the "great" Southern University...because smack will not be tolerated at all.

Originally posted by Kenn Rashad
Awww good grief, it was because of this thread (which was started by a Grambling person) and some other activity over the weekend that I came to the conclusion that enough is enough. That the smack had to end. This is the sports board, not the smack board. And I will be the first to admit that I (or my alter ego :rolleyes: ) have been just as guilty of smacking on this forum. At the same time others (including SU folk) are also guilty of the same. So lets not turn this into a "Kenn just hates Southern debate". You SU folks are not that shallow, its not always about you. There are 9 others schools that are represented on here as well.

This has been an ongoing problem that needs to be addressed, despite previous efforts that have failed - for which I take full responsiblity.

Lets not be so blinded by school affiliation that we can't determine what is best for everyone who participates in these forums. Of the 5 individuals who moderate this board 2 of them are Southern supporters, and if enforced properly, I am more than certain they will not let any smack come towards the way of the "great" Southern University...because smack will not be tolerated at all.

Let me be the first to offer an olive branch. The sport board is no place for smack, take it to the appropriate board. I posted this a.m. in our forum on the subject and the Nation will abide by the rules. Since I'm a moderator on this board I will do my best to ensure the rules are followed. If I remember I don't post my smack signature when posting on the sport board. :idea: I know it's football season and we all been waiting for it and normally turn things up a notch but.........take it to the smack board.

Peace :idea:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Before I go...

It was dem Jackson folk that ruint this board...:D

Okay, I will do better from now on!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back