SU vs Texas

Texas is cheating they azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!off. :redhot: :redhot: :kaioken: :kaioken: :redhot: :redhot: :kaioken: :kaioken:

Mane I quit listening to that game, Texas is cheating and SU making these turnovers.

:redhot: Go to he!! Texas. :redhot: :redhot: :kaioken: :kaioken:

Jag-BR said:
Texas is cheating they azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!off. :redhot: :redhot: :kaioken: :kaioken: :redhot: :redhot: :kaioken: :kaioken:
Even the texas announcers had to laugh at one of those calls.

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
Even the texas announcers had to laugh at one of those calls.
This freaking cheating ain't called for, and look who Texas is playing. They have to cheat to win this freakin game. :splat: :splat: :angry: :angry:

IF I COULD CUSS THE REFEREES AZZ OUT NOW. I WOULD DO THAT. :redhot: :redhot: :kaioken: :kaioken: :devil2: :devil2:

mane How in the he!! did they announcers say that they score was 46-32, and Deforrest shoot was not a 3. :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

46-33 texas @ the half. deforest riley dropped 4-3ptrs. su put together a nice little flurry to get back in the game. su looks like they're not going to go easy. spivery had the pieces to finish at the top of the swac. cip having 3 fouls will hurt in the 2nd half of this game.

These wiggas bull-shatting. they said the 3 at the end of the half was a 2 pointer. I'm fenna write the Big 12 a letter, and mail it to they azz.

Back