SU Please Answer

MightyDog

You all cannot be found when we come to BR, so will you all be working or still upset about all those turn overs against the Lanes. Should we spend our time trying to find you all or you will be in hiding?
Lewis, Brain Turner, BW, Lucumba, Oil man and the bullhorn guy will you all be able to attend the game?

TimbuTu will your Uncle answer my question?

I want you all to know that SU had several scouts in the stands on Saturday night. One of them was Tim's Uncle and he did not have an answer to my question.

After seening all these scouts at the game on Saturday, I guess they did not want to take a chance on the game film. I cannot understand why so many scouts showed up to get a game plan together for the most balance team in America. Opps they are playing D1A Coop, I almost forgot. Everybody knows they must play to beat the best Coach in the SWAC.

You will see more of us in the stands in Mumford than you will ever see in Crews. Your 0-9 arse will get beat down again by one of the Big 3. I won't comment now on Cooper's dumb arse.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Lewis, the last time we were in BR, we learned that the only reason you all have so many fans at your home game is that this is the only place they get to show off those gold teeth.

At any SU Home Game, you will find more gold in Mudford Cowpalace than at Ft Knox. As GR said we do have several players that will scare your team.

MD, you coach really isn't dumb is he? The Mafia is just kiddin' about ole Coop right?:D

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h4>

Uhhhhh MD....

Take your 0-9, soon to be 0-10, arse ova dere'>>>>>>>>>

We are not concerned about that BELOW average squad yall got....what's yalls record now????

Something like 1-3????

Count on it being 1-4, when yall leave the bluff chump!

Oh yeah...I forgot that SU's record is SOOOOOO much better! :rolleyes:

Yeah...I know:

"But our losses was 'gainst da White schools...you know dats different."

Smackin' on records...your obvious strong point.
icon13.gif

This is sad...:(

It must be homecoming time on the Bluff................

Jag03,

Will the clocks be working ? :rolleyes:

Maybe we need to change the Maroon and White to something indicative of the Green Wave, or, or maybe our players need to wear flesh-toned paint to look like the White Boys that you guys are so afraid of....

Hmmmmm.............

Originally posted by MightyDog
Lewis, the last time we were in BR, we learned that the only reason you all have so many fans at your home game is that this is the only place they get to show off those gold teeth.

LOL BWHAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NOW THIS IS FUNNY

Hey NT

Yall are 1-3 and they are 2-2...but in you limited knowledge of the world you dont understand that.....dey was whiiite folk.

Three-on-one smacking...

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Doubling up on the JAGS!!!

I know...

Can it be?

naaaaaaaa...couldn't be!

I smell....
TIGGER AND DOGGIE ISHT!!!

The two flavored tigger mixed with homo hound doo!
Great for fertilizing the SWACPage!

Martha Stewart send help!!!

We sked!

:rolleyes:

Back