Su Camps Don't Play!

THAMES

DAMM, SU PO-POES headlocking girls now over parking. I would hate to see what they would do to a jigga. Honor Students... Hell, I wouldn't come back either.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 20, 2002
Investigation Agrees With SU Officer's Decision To Arrest Parking Violators

After an investigation of two Southern University co-eds who ended up in Parish Prison over a parking violation, State Police say they found "no wrong doing" by the Southern officers who arrested them last month.

Tandi Tyler says she was held in a headlock and handcuffed for simply demanding an answer to why her car was being towed. After recieving no answer, Tandi and her friend Danielle McGee were taken to Parish Prison. The two girls, who are on the dean's list, say this is part of the reason why they're not coming back to Southern next semester. Southern Police Chief Dale Flowers personally invited state police to investigate the complaint against his officers.

Those rent-a-cops have always been SOS over there....I use to exchange words with them all the time.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by THAMES

Southern Police Chief Dale Flowers personally invited state police to investigate the complaint against his officers.

He may want to consult with his school's the General Counsel, because they need to get their asses sued for that.

A coward behind a badge is still a coward.

Back