SU After Your Whipping On Sat

MightyDog

You made TU a lot of money. They should send you all a few more dollars for the whipping you took and increased theri attendance.

I have you all have enought left to play on homecoming.

The best road tailgating team will be departing on Friday Evening.

I hope you all are ready.

MD

I think I saw a couple of white boys on your team...the center and the tight end if Im not mistaken.

So you guys should be in good shape against SU.

This is how you can win this game, no stuff here. Hear me now and believe me later.

Take the white boys on your team...the center, the TE, the place kicker, and the punter, and make them your team captains for the coin toss. YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY WIN. Once SU sees them white boys, its over. They might not leave the sideline.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Too bad Jsu will not have any white players on the 13th. I guess your goose will be cooked.

BTW, MD why don't you tell Coop to try that as his designated trick play.., HA, HA, HA

LOL@GR

Kent is the real deal, but we have beaten better, McNair...

Kent as a Sophmore is better than McNair as a Sophmore plus Kent has much much better WRs, RBs, and linemen than McNair. We are going to burn yalls ass man.

We beat McNair as junior and made him earn it as senior....

We shall see.... A&M exposes some things on both sides of the ball.... I'll be worried if I were you...

Enjoy your Hsv win... But SU and GSU are on the way to remind you that last 4 trophies have been in the state of Louisiana, and so will this year's.

Tell me something, if Hughes don't win the title will this be his last year? Is the Ole School coaching of Jsu survive another year.

Yes Hughes is out if he doesnt win.

You made him earn it? Does that mean he won? Is that the year he broke the NCAA record on SU?

Now you tell me....If Richardson comes up with another 6-5 season, will SU folk still cherish the ground he walks on? Maybe he will get an extention and a raise.

A&M exposed what? Are you willing to lose like A&M did? Anybody can rush 8, did you see what happened? Of course you did, you were there.

GR, you know that no coach in the conference will allow your receivers to run fly patterns without a free safety. Everybody in the skybox knew what was coming on every down. Sure we got to Kent a few times, which kept you from scoring 60 points on us but the objective is to have one more point than the opponent. Either we have some dumb players or our coaches are suspect. If you cannot run on us then you have to pass and it is well known you all have a passing attack.

It should have been an offensive game, but I am the tailgate expert.

TimJag, by now Coop should know that Pete is going to try and win in the first quarter. So if I know that I sure hope they are ready for the 1 Qtr passing attack.

Back