Herbert77060
Texas Southern University
He did hold onto the leg but I don't think there was malice.Yeah, i don't like what i saw! It was the way he held on to the player leg that seemed very intentional in my eyes.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He did hold onto the leg but I don't think there was malice.Yeah, i don't like what i saw! It was the way he held on to the player leg that seemed very intentional in my eyes.![]()
He did hold onto the leg but I don't think there was malice.
I agree. But that was classless to taunt him while he's injured by pretending to have a limp.
I would say a 1 game suspension and not allow him to travel to Dallas this weekend.
The taunting was over the top.I agree. But that was classless to taunt him while he's injured by pretending to have a limp.
I would say a 1 game suspension and not allow him to travel to Dallas this weekend.
That needs to be addressed. I don't think he's a dirty player or a dirty play ,but the taunting was a bad look.The taunting was over the top.
Thank you! The fact he did the celebration also confirms my initial reaction that it was intentional but i digress!Tackle was solid, holding the leg and bending it was dirty. The celebration was terrible.
View: https://twitter.com/pv_vs_everybody/status/2102611968037110194?s=20T Jackson just appeared on a podcast with ex Coach JC Cole and reiterated how he was completely blindsided by the SFA Coach grandstanding without calling him first about his player(Zachary) & the tackle. Spoke about the racists internet cowards that came out of the woodwork. The only problem I had is he claims his player didn't know that the TE was injured which is hard for me to believe after watching his Fred Sanford limp . I'm not buying that , but I respect him defending his player .
I had no problem with the tackle though . I wanted to edit my post ( but I was quoted) because I thought the word " classless" was a bit harsh and uncalled for , but the celebration afterwards was not a good look.