State of Louisiana says ULL, Tech,ULM should go FCS






Pissing off these universities while LSU President says LSU is " bleeding" money, but going after these smaller schools. According to this article LSU has over spent it's budget by $177 million over the past 6 seasons. $44 million last season & about $27 million this season projections. I'm sure LSU can raise the money easier to cover their deficits ,but it's still a bit of a slap in the face to those schools.

I say let them fight.
 
Confused Bugs Bunny GIF by Looney Tunes
 

Pissing off these universities while LSU President says LSU is " bleeding" money, but going after these smaller schools. According to this article LSU has over spent it's budget by $177 million over the past 6 seasons. $44 million last season & about $27 million this season projections. I'm sure LSU can raise the money easier to cover their deficits ,but it's still a bit of a slap in the face to those schools.

I say let them fight.
And I'm sure those schools will mention this when they try to suggest they move down
 
It is going to be interesting to see if they make the feasibility study public without any edits. The other thing I am interested in known has any of this schools, including LSU, attempt to do any cost cutting measures. A University that is near to me, started cutting sports a few years ago and was trying to cut there sports offering down to their conference minimum. They got hit with a title 9 lawsuit, so they had to keep swimming and diving for the women.
 

Pissing off these universities while LSU President says LSU is " bleeding" money, but going after these smaller schools. According to this article LSU has over spent it's budget by $177 million over the past 6 seasons. $44 million last season & about $27 million this season projections. I'm sure LSU can raise the money easier to cover their deficits ,but it's still a bit of a slap in the face to those schools.

I say let them fight.
They just take it from the lesser school. Sleezy bs!!
 
all of their alums would give their left arms, hands, legs, etc to be associated with LSU - the governor is a UL alum but acts like he went to LSU
 
Back
Top