Southern, what have you done for the SWAC lately?

SAME OLD G

A product of Greatness
Staff member
I mean yeah, you beat LSU in baseball after 31 attempts, but other than that what have you done?

You were doo-doo in football

You were doo-doo in basketball

Pete can't coach.

Tommy Green got fired.

Ben Jobe got re-hired.

You tried to schedule Benny College in football

Kellis is you #1 smacker.

You can't beat FAMU.

You couldn't beat Northwestern.

Your star player got put in jail.

You don't post cause you have nothing to post about.

FAMU scores again!

And you wonder why you SUck!

This is S_ _ ! :(

THIS JUST IN......

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

FAMU scores again!

I REMEMBER THAT...THIS JUST IN.... FAMU scores again!
(hookless)

Some may not get this...guess you had to be there.!

Erobinson.jpg

Where is Kellis?

Why doesn't the "Community" post any more?

Where is Tim Jag?

Where is Jag-Tig?

What have you done for the SWAC lately?

Why didn't you have any draft picks?

Why do you settle for less?

Why can't you be like Greatness?

SAY WHAT????

WHO wants to be like GRAM???

We whup ya'll arse in football, baseball, track and basketball in 2000-2001, so why are you spittin' this nonsense??? You are beneath us like the "whale" dung on the bottom of the Atlantic!!!

Your best bet is to stick to smackin' JSue and let a "stalking" JAGUAR alone!!
You may want to leave us alone before we make you.....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Erobinson.jpg

[Edited by JAG03 on 04-24-01 at 11:36 AM]

Where is Kellis?

Why doesn't the "Community" post any more?

The community has been been comdemmed/fallen apart!

Where is Tim Jag?

Tiny Tim...you mean the singer: Probably tiptoeing thru the
tulips!

Where is Jag-Tig?

I guess he's trying to make up his mind? Must have snagged "them" stradding the fence!

What have you done for the SWAC lately?

Confused...Thinks the "recycling" program at Rollins Environmental meant Coaches also!

Cuz Pete can't recruit/evaluate talent. Let Walter Williams leave without giving him a chance. Now he's with New England. Pete only wants transfers from "the White Schools"...you know the type: Thinks White Man's Ice is Colder!

It's what they were accustomed too. Had a brief little taste of winning in the 90's, but that's over!

Why can't you be like Greatness?

BECAUSE THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE...GSU IS THE ONE!!!

If you're referring that 5th round pick of yours....

Ask SCOTTY why his "stock" dropped so fast!!

Can you tell me why he went in the LOWER rounds???

I know the answer, I wait for you to research and get back with me.....

~I CAN SEE INTO THE FUTURE WITH MY BIO OPTIMAL LENSES~

DID SU HAVE ANYBODY IN THE DRAFT THIS YEAR?

PETEY WILL BE AS SCARED AS THIS PICTURE THIS YEAR AT THE CLASSIC!!!

oops...FAMU DID IT AGAIN

PETEY.gif

[Edited by NASTYNUPE on 04-24-01 at 11:53 AM]

Draft? Who said anything about about the draft? All I asked was a simple question. What has SU done for the SWAC lately. You have posted pictures of Rob, talked about how you have beaten Gram, but you still haven't answered the question.

Why did you bring Scotty into this? What does Scotty and the draft have to do with you sorryness?

But I will not avoid the question. I am actually glad you asked, because it is obvious that even you agree that Scotty dropped in the draft.

During the combines, Scotty refused to be timed in the 40 even though he was healthy. Everyone know he should have gone higher. Even you!

Since we are talking draft, what did SU do?

<font size=-2>:snicker: I just love starting isht!!! :D</font size=-2>

NN...

Did you REALLY watch that FAMU vs GSU game??

Congrats on the victory, but ugghhh, ya'll was sloppy as "l"!!!

Now when you brought that arse to the BC, we pimped ya'll like a 2 bit "Lady of the Evening". So any smack you got for us is a waste of keystrokes.......Can you say 0-9???

SOGgggy....

All you've been doing since the draft is talk about sorry ARSE Scotty..that's right I said SORRY arse Scotty....The TACO BELL product from Grumbling, who's known for dropping the chalupa!!

You know that he doesn't even hold a CANDLE to what we've got in the stables son!.... As far as what we've dun lately?? We stumped a MUD HOLE in ya'll's arse last weekend!!! So like I said before, your smack is futile and fruitless when it comes to SUperior!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Cuz Pete can't recruit/evaluate talent. Let Walter Williams leave without giving him a chance. Now he's with New England. Pete only wants transfers from "the White Schools"...you know the type: Thinks White Man's Ice is Colder!

It's what they were accustomed too. Had a brief little taste of winning in the 90's, but that's over!

You say Pete can't evaluate talent, but when was the last time before Scotty that a gSU player was drafted? How many picks have you had in the last 5 years?

Also, you speak of a "brief" taste of winning in the 90's. Since when is 8 years brief? Only when it's in dog years and we know Gram has had a lot of those recently.

Queston for SAME OLE GAL,

SOG,

If Michael Hayes had decided to enter the draft, do you honestly think that Poor Built Scotty would have gotten drafted before him?

Answer: "L" No. Hayes has Professional size and is a much better receiver off the block than Scotty.

Once those NFL Safety's jam up Slim Anderson's ARSE he will not get off the line.

SU has dominated GSU in Football, Baseball, Basketball, and Band. What does GSU have a lead over SU in?

Answer: Not a Got Dayum Thang. We hold the series leas over GSU in all three major Sports.

Plain and simple, Ya'll are our BEOOOTCHSSSSSSSS"

Thanks for the compliment...it's just like I've known all along. You jaguars base your success on whether or not you beat GREATNESS! It's okay with yall when FAMU drills that bootay for 65plus, When UAPB goes through yall like isht through a goose, When Al State kicks off in your arse with a bunch of Cali jucos on the run from the LAPD...

It let's us know that you measure yourself based upon how you do against GSU. Go ahead...Admit it too yourself. The largest attendance you have in any sport is when you compete against the ICON. We made yall...That's why people still refer to you as "the team that plays Grambling in the Bayou Classic"...

So STF and go recycle a Coach...Where is Otis Washington, anyway?

MikeSmall

Look Bruh, don't get all upset because yo Beotch ARSE buddy Same Ole Gal, started this dumb ARSE thread.

SU will and has alway been GSU daddy.

GSU has never once been close to SU size in enrollment.

"L" after Beotch slapping you sissies for 8 years you would think that you would learn.

Here's your answer SOGGY.............

Again I ask, what have you done for the SWAC lately?

<b><font size=+3>SU has single-handedly shown the SWAC and a few million viewers how to PIMP SLAP your _ _ D excuse for a football team on National TV 8 TIMES in ROW.</font></b>

Is that clear enough? Remember rule number UNO.

*Southern leads the series 14-13 and have won the last eight games-- the longest, consecutive win streak in the history of the classic.

Nuff said !!!

Re: If you're referring that 5th round pick of yours....

This just in.......

<font size=10 color=Black>NOBODY DRAFTED FROM SOUTHERN </FONT>

Originally posted by JAG03
Ask SCOTTY why his "stock" dropped so fast!!

Can you tell me why he went in the LOWER rounds???

I know the answer, I wait for you to research and get back with me.....

This is so sad!

If Michael Hayes had decided to enter the draft, do you honestly think that Poor Built Scotty would have gotten drafted before him?

Again, I don't know what this has to do with what SU has done for the SWAC lately, I will answer.

The Answer - Hell yes! Scotty probably would have gone before his arse for the simple fact that the league would have viewed Hayes as a person with off the field problems. See Randy Moss, and Fred Smoot (and Smoot did nothing wrong). Is it fair to judge him that way, probably not. But coming from a program that will be viewed (in the eyes of scouts) as smalltime, plus off the field problems makes his case that much more difficult.

I think it is so cute for SUcks to finally have someone that they can try to compare to someone else of Greatness! We didn't even bring up Scotty's name. You did!

Man, everyone wants to compare their WR to Scotty! This is so cute!

Back