Southern vs Mississippi Valley game updates

The point after show is now on, you can express your feeling with herny and chris 1-888-499-1065

I see the my posts that named the store I got my headphones from got deleted. I didn't know naming them was taboo.:eek2:

Regards.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Dr. Mac
I see the my posts that named the store I got my headphones from got deleted. I didn't know naming them was taboo.:eek2:

Regards.

Doc its football season and your a Jag and you know an Ic**n runs the board so look for anything to be taboo.

Don't worry he can't delete the @ss whoppin he got a coming.

:lmao:

LOL at bluedog.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

After thinking about it I figured it must be because he has advertisers. Anyway, I sho' 'nuff did enjoy listening to the Jags last night while tending to the grill wearing my wireless headphones that I got from XXXXXXXXXXXXX that I had hooked up to my computer to listen to the Jags internet broadcast.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Regards.

Valley people (if you all read this thread), I have one question. Why didnt Totten start Weaver? (Truthfully). I mean, Weaver was totally more effective than Kemp. Bad decision in starting Kemp over a proven and tested veteran.

Originally posted by bluedog
And that was a line drive T46, not even one of his best.

You hit that one on the head bluedog. He had a couple of uglies, but them mothas went through the yellow poles.

Question: Ugly and good or pretty and no good?

LOL, we laughed about that after the game. But all in all, I was very proud of him in his first college game.....

Back