Southern at Texas Southern Game Thread: 6:00pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Southern Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Texas Southern Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 6:00pm CT
TV/Stream: SWAC Digital Network

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

I havent posted on here in years, but I gotta ask my fellow Jags: Why are we hell-bent on starting Bodden at QB? I understand Teasett may still be hurt, but even the other RS freshman from ATL seems as good or better than Bodden…

I may have you beat on when the last I posted. LOL ... But I'm equally shocked about Bodden.
I havent posted on here in years, but I gotta ask my fellow Jags: Why are we hell-bent on starting Bodden at QB? I understand Teasett may still be hurt, but even the other RS freshman from ATL seems as good or better than Bodden…
I may have you beat on when the last I posted LOL but I'm equally shocked about Bodden.

All TSU had to do was take a safety instead of punting. Southern has been close to blocking our punts all night. Give up the 2 points you still lead by 5 with under 1:30. you kick off and they get the ball on the other side of midfield. poor coaching. I should not mention the tsu attempt to block the punt. we were going to get the ball at the 20. unbelievable. Go tigers.

Back